Gaming Help me out with Captain Falcon

S

scubersteve

I hear show your moves for sure, but why would you bet 5 to 100 in the first place? >.>

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I hear show your moves for sure, but why would you bet 5 to 100 in the first place? >.>
Because there's definately a "me" in there. I don't here a "you" either, I hear a "ya". That video barely even has only one Captain Falcon saying it at a time and the rest are not even completely synchronized...

ShortFuse

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just rip the melee one like i said. He says "Show me ya moos" or "Show me ya moose"
Japanese has no 'r's or 'v's and the voice actor is Japanese.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's the accent as mentioned. Some people can hear "show me your moves" or "show your moves" but the intention of it was "show me your moves". Just because you can't hear it doesn't mean it's not there. It's just like SSB 64. Falcon says "qualcom ponnch" when the intention is "falcon punch". So there's no right or wrong if you hear differently.

Edit: You can definitely hear "show me your moves" in SSb 64. Not sure if you're allowed to use that for reference to win the bet.
tongue.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U92P2RgBtrE
Check 0:26.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
It is definitely "Show ME You Moves"

the problem is that the "ME" is getting blurred in with the first word, so it sounds like "Showm your moves" to some people.

However I can hear enough of it to be 100% sure that you deserve 5 euros.

It's the accent as mentioned. Some people can hear "show me your moves" or "show your moves" but the intention of it was "show me your moves". Just because you can't hear it doesn't mean it's not there.
Exactly

and cruddybuddy, gawd that video was hilarious, but also so cruel.... so so cruel.

CJay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can do the taunt both forward looking and backwards
i think he says it diffrent depending on which way your standing

you can clearly see that in the video the second time they say it everybody stands backwards. and it sounds different that the first time

notnarb

Not narbing it up
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
theres a definate e vowel sounds after show, its also a 4 note part of the song that they sync it with and show ME your moves is 4 syllables

NiGHtS

Trophies
XP
Country
seconds 18-22 he says show ME your moves but the rest of the time he sounds like he's saying show your moves, with a very faint 'me' in it.

Rammoth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks everyone for your thoughts on it, I think we pretty much solved this case
wink.gif

I'm still surprised by the amount of people who hear "show your moves", since it never even did occur to me. Seeing I wasn't the first one to ask this question after a quick google search, I guess it's pretty hard to hear, but it's definitely there ^^

The reason why I did a 5 to 100 bet is because he's a friend of mine and I was 100% sure of it, just needed more people to convince him
tongue.gif
Don't want to rip him off hehe

*EDIT: One small add, he always uses the same phrase. The only reason I can think of why it's sometimes more clear than other times is because the makers of that video might have adjusted the speed at times of when he says it, to make it fit in their video. Also background noises might cause the 'me' to fade, since it kinda fades into the first word (show).

mr deez

Trophies
XP
Country
It's the accent as mentioned. Some people can hear "show me your moves" or "show your moves" but the intention of it was "show me your moves". Just because you can't hear it doesn't mean it's not there. It's just like SSB 64. Falcon says "qualcom ponnch" when the intention is "falcon punch". So there's no right or wrong if you hear differently.

Edit: You can definitely hear "show me your moves" in SSb 64. Not sure if you're allowed to use that for reference to win the bet.
tongue.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U92P2RgBtrE
Check 0:26.

Not for me, show ya moves again..

*although it has to be said, I can hear both versions clearly if I try... as to what it's supposed to say, I have no idea..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1