[HELP] Install CIA to sysnand

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by CYBZERO, Dec 25, 2016.

1. CYBZERO
    OP

CYBZERO Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 11, 2011
    France
    France
    Hello,

I had Reinand, and now I replaced the file for having Luma3DS as a CFW. I want to launch a custom VC but I have the "An error as occured" when I launch the game so I did some search for understand why and I saw that the Custom CV must be installed in Emunand and in sysnand... but i don't now how install it on sysnand. I use FBI.

Thanks for helping me.

2. SirHaxALot

SirHaxALot Yum Cookies! :3

Nov 22, 2016
    Gambia, The
    Do you have AL9H or are you still using menuhax? With A9LH just do the H&S inject to install FBI on sysNAND and then install your CIA. If you still use menuhax with emuNAND, consider getting AL9H.

3. CYBZERO
    OP

CYBZERO Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 11, 2011
    France
    France
    I'm on a the CTR Transfer step... but the 2.1.0 file are for O3DS... will it work with a N3DS ?

Last edited by CYBZERO, Dec 25, 2016
  4. SirHaxALot

SirHaxALot Yum Cookies! :3

Nov 22, 2016
    Gambia, The
    It's also for n3ds, as the n3ds never had a 2.1 firmware. ctrtransfer does some magic to make it run. But as the guide also says DO NOT close the lid (put your n3DS to sleep) while on 2.1 or you will definitly BRICK! Turning the n3ds off to put files on SD is fine. But to make the stay on 2.1 as short as possible you should place them on SD before rebooting from Decrypt9.

CYBZERO likes this.
  5. CYBZERO
    OP

CYBZERO Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 11, 2011
    France
    France
    Just did all the tutorial, THANKS! that work very well.. now i can play to Pokemon Emerald on a XL screen !

SirHaxALot likes this.