[HELP] Hekate Not Booting into Atmosphere

seri-kun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I was an SXOS user until 2020 when my unit got banned (can't access Nintendo systems). I got a Switch Lite and never touched my old Switch until very recently. I must have stupidly updated it last year or so because the original system firmware is on 13.1.0 and I can't use the SXOS on it anymore. I followed this guide (https://rentry.org/EristaEmuNAND) and all was working well, however I can't seem to load Atmosphere.

When I go to 'Launch' and choose 'Atmosphere CFW', the Hekate logo pops up then a black screen. It doesn't load back to Hekate, or anything. I've gone as far as waiting for about 10 minutes before force shutting down the Switch. I also tried to load the stock/Nintendo system and it works, Hekate logo pops up and then Nintendo.

I've tried to change SD cards, but both results in the same problem. They are both formatted FAT32. However, whenever I boot up Hekate, I get the following error: "SD Card Issues Check | This SD Card is initialized in 1-bit mode! This might mean detached or broken connector! You might want to check Console Info -> microSD". I went to check, but honestly I don't understand any of it. :unsure:

Further context in regards to the SD card slot/reader, I had to change it manually back in 2020 as the Switch kept giving me an error that the SD card wasn't being read or was taken out of the slot while I was playing thus resulting in forced reboot. Since changing it though, there were no problems and I was able to use it while playing on SXOS and on the original/stock system.

Anyway, I'm not entirely sure what's the problem now, or how to solve it at this point but I really hope there's a solution. :(

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This SD Card is initialized in 1-bit mode! This might mean detached or broken connector! You might want to check Console Info -> microSD". I went to check, but honestly I don't understand any of it.

1 bit mode on a switch lite?

Reactions: seri-kun

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.