Homebrew Help getting hax back (2 systems, different hardware/updates)

pacguy64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I have an old 3DS, and a new 3DS. The old 3DS has been left with 11.0.0.33U on it. I accidentally updated my New 3DS to 11.1, and now ORAS hax fails. I recently got a copy of OoT 3D, and I want to try to restore hax to my New 3DS with it. However, I can't even get hax on my old 3DS anymore.

I have an alpha sapphire cart with basehaxx installed, but for the New 3DS. As such, it merely crashes on both systems, as the New 3DS update broke it, and it's not configured for the Old 3DS. My plan is to get hax on the old 3DS, install OoT3D hax, and use it on the New 3DS. I've read in the documentation that you can switch basehaxx to work on different consoles by "pressing" select or start, but whether I spam or hold select, it just crashes to the menu, even with the appropriate ropbin file. Since browserhax is inaccessible now (it tells me to update when I try), and I don't own freaky forms or cubic ninja, I feel like I'm out of options.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to get hax on either console?

Last edited by pacguy64,

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So, I have an old 3DS, and a new 3DS. The old 3DS has been left with 11.0.0.33U on it. I accidentally updated my New 3DS to 11.1, and now ORAS hax fails. I recently got a copy of OoT 3D, and I want to try to restore hax to my New 3DS with it. However, I can't even get hax on my old 3DS anymore.

I have an alpha sapphire cart with basehaxx installed, but for the New 3DS. As such, it merely crashes on both systems, as the New 3DS update broke it, and it's not configured for the Old 3DS. My plan is to get hax on the old 3DS, install OoT3D hax, and use it on the New 3DS. I've read in the documentation that you can switch basehaxx to work on different consoles by "pressing" select or start, but whether I spam or hold select, it just crashes to the menu, even with the appropriate ropbin file. Since browserhax is inaccessible now (it tells me to update when I try), and I don't own freaky forms or cubic ninja, I feel like I'm out of options.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to get hax on either console?
The only way that I can think of is to buy a Powersaves and use that to put the appropriate hax on OoT3D.

ADS3500

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you have a physical copy of OoT, you can buy a powersaves and inject the save. Your only other options are to buy Cubic Ninja, Freakyforms, or wait for a free primary entry point for 11.1, but it might be a while before that happens.

Reactions: pacguy64

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"