Hacking help fully bricked wii

smuddge

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
was given a wii today. it turns on to black screen only. it is fully bricked. apparently it was modded 2 christmas's ago and has been working fine up until recently when someone decided to update files... now from what i am told it had system menu 4.2 on it. it had startpatch on it an someone tried to update the system menu. not sure why or what was trying to be accomplished by this but apparently it didn't go well. from what i can tell no priilloader installed and no bootmii either. so i am wondering if anyone knows if it is even possible to unbrick it first and second if someone can cause i do not have infectus so i can't.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Your only change of being able to save this is trying to see if priiloader in installed (unlikely, but hold 'Reset' while powering on the wii), or by trying recovery mode using a savemii or the savemiifrii method (requires a gamecube controller). If both of those fail then the wii is unrecoverable.

jetwalker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey does anyone one know how to unbick a wii 3.2u with bootmii as an ios and without priloader or preloader or bootmii2 and it can read burned dvd movies so can anyone help me oh and holding reset and press the th dpad down on the gcontrole it doesnt work so can u help me oh ya i forgot to say that it gets stucked in health and safety screen

jetwalker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey does anyone one know how to unbick a wii 3.2u with bootmii as an ios and without priloader or preloader or bootmii2 and it can read burned dvd movies so can anyone help me oh and holding reset and press the th dpad down on the gcontrole it doesnt work so can u help me

chick8ed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey does anyone one know how to unbick a wii 3.2u with bootmii as an ios and without priloader or preloader or bootmii2 and it can read burned dvd movies so can anyone help me oh and holding reset and press the th dpad down on the gcontrole it doesnt work so can u help me oh ya i forgot to say that it gets stucked in health and safety screen

First off, WHY IN THE HOLY MOTHER OF HELL WOULD YOU GET BOOTMII AS AN IOS?
And keep 3.2?

Second, holding the reset while powering on is for those who have priiloader.
Also, you have to modify your GC controller to make SaveMiiFrii work. Derp.

To do so, you have to take apart the controller and remove the layer under
the D-pad. Find a tutorial. Put it back together and do the SaveMiiFrii
again.

jetwalker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i get it but idk really kno so my bad and wat it called so savemii free to activate all u need is ur gc contreller modded for it to work and oh because it could only be install as an ios and i was in a hurry so i mess up and whats it called again a theme bricked it and it stays at the health and safety screen ,my wii controler is still sync to it so it will work for me and i kno im an idiot

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: So true