Hacking [Help] Cannot update from 11.0 to 11.1

Boogieboo6

@realDonaldTrump
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, so I updated to 11.1 with the CIAs not showing up. Should I check the Data Management to see if anything triggers? Or just left it like that cause I read somewhere that this could cause them to disappear completely? Help is still need :(
Yes, check data management and see if anything is there. If you had games with saves you really care about, you could always make a nand backup of this 11.1 version, flash the old one from 11.0, and use JKSM to extract all your saves. Flash back the 11.1 nand and then redownload the games you care about most, then inject the saves with JKSM.

matrixhero259

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, I want report great news! I have fully restored all CIAs (including not legit ones ;) ) in the new SysNAND! Thanks to @Quantumcat for mentioning to tickets, I used Decrypt9 to dump the ticket.db from old SysNAND and then inject to the new one. Works perfectly! Also I dumped and injected the nnidsave.bin, friendsave.bin and configsave.bin and voila, everything is like the same, plus system updated successfully! Now I am able to enjoy playing the Pokemon Sun & Moon demo, thanks to all you guys!

GbaTemp saves the day, again!

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
You can also try using the sleep mode to have it download the update in the background, and then install the update from the prompt that pops up.

nechigawara

Citizen of Gamindustri
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
i didnt know there was A9LH V3 , time to update to it.
Right now it's v4. And Both v3 + v4 are not SDless by themselves.
Not Sure about v3, but v4 need you to install another CFW on CTRNAND to make it SDless.
And right now it's recommend to use as a fail-safe when your SD/MicroSD is brokern.
You can also try using the sleep mode to have it download the update in the background, and then install the update from the prompt that pops up.
Doesn't Luma3DS disable Silent updates?

Last edited by nechigawara,

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Right now it's v4. And Both v3 + v4 are not SDless by themselves.
Not Sure about v3, but v4 need you to install another CFW on CTRNAND to make it SDless.
And right now it's recommend to use as a fail-safe when your SD/MicroSD is brokern.

Doesn't Luma3DS disable Silent updates?
Mine didn't, it downloaded 11.1 behind my back. I can't help but feel a bit betrayed...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL