Hacking HELP! 3ds Won't Boot!

Tommy531jed

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a New 3ds XL that I got over a year ago and I've been playing it almost everyday with no problem whatsoever.

Yesterday I was playing Super Smash Bros. like I do normally everyday. The next day I turned on my 3ds and it wouldn't turn on (screen won't turn on) and the blue light is just on. I tried turning it on without a micro sd card and no luck. I tried removing and replacing the battery but still it wouldn't work. I tried powering it on in recovery mode (L+R+Up+A) and it's still in black screen. I tried googling and asking on reddit for answers but I couldn't find any. I don't know what to do at this point and I don't want my 3ds to become a $200 paperweight.

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have a New 3ds XL that I got over a year ago and I've been playing it almost everyday with no problem whatsoever.

Yesterday I was playing Super Smash Bros. like I do normally everyday. The next day I turned on my 3ds and it wouldn't turn on (screen won't turn on) and the blue light is just on. I tried turning it on without a micro sd card and no luck. I tried removing and replacing the battery but still it wouldn't work. I tried powering it on in recovery mode (L+R+Up+A) and it's still in black screen. I tried googling and asking on reddit for answers but I couldn't find any. I don't know what to do at this point and I don't want my 3ds to become a $200 paperweight.

Heh I saw your post on reddit too, I recommended to check out r/3dshacks :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water