Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Ok, how about this? Why not just close the floodgates? Go on! Seen as new members will probably just leave after the first post!

No? Then Shut up.

Dude Wtf Calm down dont tell me to shut up!im Staiting the faq that he has a point that a lot of people come here and leave after one or two posts.

And I'm stating the fact that sort of mindset shouldn't be accepted or integrated!

That mindset shouldn't be accepted or integrated on ANY forum for that matter! The fact a Mod(in an intro thread might I add), one who is supposed to uphold the rules and whatnot, goes around and blaitently says something like that, or even has that mindset is appauling.

Puck The Joker

Puck, The Arrogant Phuck
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
grog.gif
Â
grog.gif
Â
grog.gif
Â
grog.gif
Â
grog.gif
Â
grog.gif
Â
grog.gif
Â
grog.gif
Â
grog.gif
Â
grog.gif

hey puck, you taking your name from a midsummer nights dream? i take it you are..good book
smile.gif

Holy shit, we actually have an intelligent person around here, I applaud you.

As for the rest of you: You need to chill out before I suspend every last one of you. My point was right, I could go through the introductions forum and grab a hand full of awesome 1st posts who don't say a word after. Now, since everyone only wants to flame, I'm closing this topic. Maybe in the future, you people will be able to understand what jokes are and not spaz out about every tiny little thing.

Topic Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Why does Psi have PMS?