United States
emuboarding said:
BL4Z3D247 said:
hey emuboarding, are you NTSC? i can do it for you before i head to bed

yes man! thx alot! =)

please, make another whit this image!

http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=n...bybechanik0.jpg

thx alot man! =)
uploading now they'll be in my sig in a few minutes(Nintendo Girl, Nintendo Tag)

EDIT: ok i up'd all the ones i made with Healthii so far(they are .app files so use softmii twearker tool)... enjoy
smile.gif

axe97

Trophies
Website
www.softmii.org
XP
Country
United States
yessssssssss.

i got it working. all i had to do was install microsoft forms. But when it finishes, i dont get a .health file. i just get a FILE. a plain old file. is this regular?

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I still can't get mine to work...

Healthii goes through all the motions... I save the file... load it to the SD card, run installer, select my health screen, and when I reboot, it's still Nintys...

I'm about to cry... lol

WADder works perfect for me... Healthii, not so much...

Can someone make this one for me? I'll compare someone else's to mine to see what's going wrong...

Zero_Suits_by_montyoum.jpg

bebs

Trophies
XP
Country
zidane_genome said:
I still can't get mine to work...

Healthii goes through all the motions... I save the file... load it to the SD card, run installer, select my health screen, and when I reboot, it's still Nintys...

what's your file size when you 've finished with healthii?

mine's are always 5,75 MO.....and don t work...

bebs

Trophies
XP
Country
i don t have any 00000001.app file do you?

i have got 00000000.app, 00000002.app ->8

do i have to rename 0000000.app to 00000001??

edit; have 10,5 mo now

bebs

Trophies
XP
Country
zidane_genome said:
when it's doing it's thing, it should extract 0000001.app and extract that from your SystemMenu.wad

hzeyyyyyyy got it working!!!

when it ask for the 00000001.app, just rename the 0000000.app to 0000001.app then it will say pack successful.

go in the folder copy it, rename to 00000042.app and run softmii tweak

then enjoy.

i will pack yours now

Soplox

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Isn't suppose to create a health file and then install it with Healthii Installer????

Can someone help me or direct me to a COMPLETE GUIDE??

PLZZZ

bebs

Trophies
XP
Country
darkdsguy said:
Isn't suppose to create a health file and then install it with Healthii Installer????

PLZZZ

yes it s supposed to create a health file, but there are a lot of people who can t run healthii properly.

install all that things posted by systemerror ->http://www.mediafire.com/?z4hzm1mtzzg (don t install MSCOMCTL.exe)

then,

-run healthii
ether2802 said:
healtii.jpg

-insert your systmenu.wad and your pic
-start creating wad
-it will work a few sec and will stop, asking for opening something "common U8 files(bin,U8,app...
wink.gif

QUOTE(ether2802 @ Jan 30 2009, 07:15 AM)
happen.jpg

-at this time go in the folder c:\healthii\wadunpack\there will be .app files. rename one app file in 00000001.app
-open it, pack it ,then a message appears "successfully packed into .....blablabla.
-return in the folder , copy the 00000001.app file you have modified (it s now bigger than before around 10764 Kbs) and paste it on your sd.
-rename it 00000042.app (NTSC)/00000045(PAl) and run softmii tweak....

enjoy

thanks for your pics ether

Soplox

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
bebs said:
darkdsguy said:

PLZZZ

yes it s suppose to create a health file, but there are a lot of people who can t run healthii properly.

install all that things posted by systemerror ->http://www.mediafire.com/?z4hzm1mtzzg (don t install MSCOMCTL.exe)

then,

-run healthii
-start creating wad
-it will work a few sec and will stop, asking for opening something "common U8 files(bin,U8,app...
wink.gif

-at this time go in the folder c:\healthii\wadunpack\there will be .app files. rename one app file in 00000001.app
-open it, pack it ,then a message appears "successfully packed into .....blablabla.
-return in the folder , copy the 00000001.app file you have modified (it s now bigger than before around 10764 Kbs) and paste it on your sd.

enjoy
Gracias
smile.gif

Soplox

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
bebs said:
darkdsguy said:

PLZZZ

yes it s suppose to create a health file, but there are a lot of people who can t run healthii properly.

then,

-run healthii
-start creating wad
wink.gif

enjoy

When U8 Packer shows up it stop and i cant do nothing because there's a white Healthii screen that dont let me do nothing

bebs

Trophies
XP
Country
before launching healthii, make sure to sign on the bottom right corner (disable splash screen)

gadgeteduk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i eventually got a health file from pc but now when i run healthii through the wii i get error cannot retreive files anyone got any ideas

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @cearp, Sup