Ushiromiya Battler
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've been pretty much out of the PS2 scene for awhile now, and I just barely caught up with Open PS2 Loader. I have an IDE HDD that I can also use as a USB HDD, so it's not really a problem on which of these two loaders I can use. Since I don't really know anything about Open PS2 Loader, I was wondering which in your opinion is better: HDLoader or Open PS2 Loader?

I was thinking of going with HDL since I've used it before, but I want to know the advantages of OPL. Like, is the game compatibility higher, is the USB read speed faster or just as fast as an internal HDD, etc?

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
Openusbloader Usb loading is much the same only a lot more compatible games now and it loads Internal hdd aswell only cons are you cant install games to internal with it oh and the advatage of networking games from your computer

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean like you can't install games to the internal with it? Do you mean like I can't do it on my PS2 or something? If that's the case then I actually don't mind since I'd much rather do it from my PC. And what's this networking games from my computer?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.