HBC Problems [4.1u]

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by BriNCz, Dec 22, 2011.

1. BriNCz
    OP

BriNCz Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 22, 2011
    United States
    Right, so all of the sudden my Nintendo Wii started giving me problems running the Hombrew Channel. I'm not sure what caused it because I haven't installed anything in a while. So, whenever I try to load the HBC channel it freezes up on a black screen and completely freezes up my. I ended up deleting it and any other homebrew stuff I had on my wii after the first few times it happened. Then I thought i'd try re-installing it with the bannerbomb hack, but that didn't work. Next I tried installing it with the Smash Stack hack, which it installed, but it kept on freezing up on the black screen. The last thing I just tried to do was use the Modmii to softmod it, but the Hackmii loader freezes whenever I try to run it. Now i'm at a lost as what I should do next, so any help will be greatly appreciated. Should I try turning it back into a 'virgin' state and then re-softmodding it? How would I go about doing that as I have all the IOS' I needed installed on it.

2. XFlak

XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Sep 12, 2009
    Canada
    Ontario
    try using ModMii's hackmii solutions guide.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice