Hacking Haxchi -6 Error

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,052
  • Replies 3
D

Deleted User

OP
Hey guys, I've been trying to figure out why my CBHC has been failing repeatedly to boot up the Homebrew channel, and I've noticed that it was -5. I know the title says -6, I'm getting to that. After not being able to figure out why the -5 was showing up, I gave up and went on with my life. A few months later (today) I tried to boot it up again, and it somehow works this time. After trying to go into my probably outdated appstore, my Wii U crashed and I had to reset. Upon trying to go into the homebrew launcher this time, I get a -6 error. After browsing these forums for a while, I learned the -6 error is because of a lack of memory to open a file, which I presume is the homebrew channel file.

Now here's what I want to ask. What do I have to do to get enough 'memory' to boot it up? My SD card and Wii U internal memory both have at least 2.5GB of free space, so I'm guessing those aren't the problem, so what is?

I've looked and I don't think I've seen any forums posts about this error, so I'm sorry if this is asking the same problem someone else already had.

D

Deleted User

OP
I think I fixed it. I'm able to get into it again after redownloading the Homebrew app files.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLdXfFsgvkE