Hacking Having trouble with my Earthbbound Zero save file.

ceravic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to import it from a PC version of FCEU to the Wii version and its just not even recognizing the save file, nor is it saving when I try to make one. Has anyone else had this problem and how did you remedy it?

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Many NES emulators have saving issues. I've never been able to battery saves work for any game on PSP...

Buy a cartridge? Not likely. The only way to play using an NES in English is by finding a prototype, or buying/making a cartridge of dubious legality that has the ROM copied to it. The game was never officially released outside Japan.

ceravic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rlw said:
Buy an Earthbound Zero cartridge, and along with that, a Nintendo Entertainment System. If necessary, buy a replacement battery for the game.

I own all 3 Mother games thank you, and if you can convince Nintendo to pay some attention to the Mother series outside of Japan I'd gladly buy 2-3 copies of each game. Until then unfortunately I have to make due on my Earthbound SNES cart and my attempt to get to play this game on a TV.

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
rlw said:
Buy an Earthbound Zero cartridge, and along with that, a Nintendo Entertainment System. If necessary, buy a replacement battery for the game.

Gosh, why did you join this forum, everyone here is a pirate in one way, get used to it!

Wait, so it won't read it? They both use the same save format right? Or try a different emulator, or use the computer again! I don't know.
frown.gif

retrospect

Trophies
XP
Country
There are a few versions of the Earthbound Zero rom out there - patched and unpatched. Unpatched is much harder to find (well, it used to be). Whichever version you're using try another one.

NB: Alex, I haven't pirated a single thing on the Wii, so not everyone.

ceravic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not only will it not read it but when I try to save the game on my wii it doesn't create a save game either. As soon as I turn the wii off the save file is lost.

I believe I'm using the one that was patched by demiforce. I'll try to find an unpatched one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1