Hacking Having some problems

Jon09787

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I was having issues with my vWii (virtual Wii). I have cIOS installed and I am trying to use USB Loader GX. The Gamecube games work fine, but my Wii games keep loading back into the homebrew launcher. I have tried a lot of things and I am on the verge of giving up. I will take any help I can get. Thank you

Jon09787

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you using a small flash drive? Have you tried WiiFlow Lite or configurable USB loader?
No, I have an external hard drive which has been working for a while now and still works, and I might be wrong but USB Loader GX is a configurable USB loader, so what do you mean by that?

Jas59

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I was having issues with my vWii (virtual Wii). I have cIOS installed and I am trying to use USB Loader GX. The Gamecube games work fine, but my Wii games keep loading back into the homebrew launcher. I have tried a lot of things and I am on the verge of giving up. I will take any help I can get. Thank you
Hey so what you do to get your GameCube games to work on usb loader? because my game show but all have black screen when I start it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Chrono Trigger