Hacking Having issues with pkgj (NoNpDrm error 0x80870004)

SkinnyWalrus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,

I just got my first ps Vita yesterday I've been having this the NoNpDrm issue ever since. First I'll tell you exactly what I'm doing. I install h-encore and Vitashell onto the 1gb memory then after that I copy all my Vitashell files and paste it onto my already formated micro SD card then I make my sd2vita my main storage (64gb) I then try installing pkgj. I connect my Vita to my PC then I make a new folder called "plugins" and put NoNpDrm and download_enabler. I then drag pkgj into my Vita and create a new folder called "pkgi" and put the config inside same with the tai folder. I then download pkgj through Vitashell then I try to download a game but every time the download is completed I get the NoNpDrm 0x80870004 error.

Here is my reference I do exactly what the video tells me :

And also I tried to copy and paste the tai folder in ur0 but my pkgj gets corrupted i don't know if that because I'm using sd2vita.

As I said I'm really new to this stuff so if anyone could help me I'll really appreciate it. Thanks. (Sorry if this is long just wanted to make it clear what I was doing)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM