Hacking Having a Major problem with USB Loader V1.1

hopewithinchaos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A couple of games i loaded to my USB hard drive through the wii USB loader haven't been working. Those 2 being Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Super Mario Galaxy. It loads just fine, but after about 20 to 30 seconds, it just...stops. all the other games play just fine. any idea what could be the issue?

Edit: I'm using a 500 GB Mybook external hard drive, in WBFS format as a backup loader through USB.

phaerun

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Do you have wired connection (ie using a usb LAN adapter) ? If so .. remove the adapter and turn off the wired connection...
That was my problem too. After I turned the network off, everything works fine.

Of course the problem will be that you will not have internet unless you switch to wireless or wait for an update.

and if that was indeed your problem ... thank lookie401 for finding the solution for you
smile.gif

TroyTheZombie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I am using the exact same hard drive, so I doubt that is your problem. Chances are, its your backups. like the previous poster said, try making isos out of them, or use your original isos (the ones you burned to DVD) and use a WFSB GUI to transfer them.

hopewithinchaos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YES! thank you kindly Lookie401, that was the problem. sucks i cant use the wifi on it now though. guess i'll just have to wait for the update

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative