having a drive issue

Discussion in 'Computer Hardware, Devices and Accessories' started by Latyana, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Latyana
    OP

Latyana GBAtemp Fan

Jun 7, 2015
    United States
    ive had this issue ever since i have gotten this laptop from aaron's. they won't take and make an exchange for a different one. so im stuck with it. anymew i keep on getting weird errors with one of my drives ... well any drive really. i'll put in the sd card. which is in E: and it'll sometims say its having an error. or mysteriously eject the sd card so ill be stuck having to let it check for errors. it's a big problem too since it has messed up with my 3ds information on the card and my dstwo information as well. so basically what im asking is what would ya do about it?? i was thinking of uninstalling the drives and having upon a restart let them reinstall and see if that may fix it. or some other idea. im totally out of options really and have no way to get a different one. was thinking of trying to save up for a separate sd card reader one that hooks into USB or something like that. hoping to hear some good news from someone. and t.y.i.a.