Hating my school life

Darksage098

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, these days I'm hating my High School Life. In algebra 2, I seem to be getting an F because I just forgot so much about algebra since last year I had geometry. My english teacher is just plain piling homework and projects that I seem to be forgetting things until the last minute. In Chemistry, cheating has been apparently happening and now everyone has to get tests with short answer questions which just makes those tests much harder. In health class, my teacher is a fat woman that always yells at people for the littlest of things and got mad at me because i didn't turn my project in when she was calling people's names to turn it in, when all i was doing was hole-punching the sheets to fit in the binder and make it neat. Also, two guys in my health class apparently think it's so funny to annoy me so much and ignore my protests to stop. Sophmore year is really turning out to be my worst year so far. Hate it so much, I mean i know that others may have it worse but i myself hate what's happening to me right now.

Edit: Don't know why but writing this all down somehow makes me feel better. I guess i just wrote this to take off my frustration.

Tokyo Jihen

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Junior year is worse...Especially if you are taking hard classes(which you should!). Probably the most decisive year of your life so far. Anyway, just stick it out! I hate high school, currently in my senior year and loving it(relatively speaking).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night