has anyone ordered from modchipsDirect before?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Axel Killer, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Axel Killer
    OP

Axel Killer GBAtemp Regular

May 3, 2013
    United States
    because they haven't gave me my shipping info yet and its getting really late in the day or theres no shipping info on my order page did i get scammed out of 80 dollars...? well 90 because i put a SD card with it

Kvnrdrguez likes this.
  2. Abcdfv

Abcdfv What comes around goes around.

Dec 24, 2013
    United States
    It's the day after new years, shipping info usually takes like 24-48 hours to update. I know that back in the day modchipsdirect was a reputable dealer, but it's been years since I've known anyone to do business with them (Not because of something with them, I've just been out of the hacking scene a while) so I'm not sure if it's still the same people or not.

3. Axel Killer
    OP

May 3, 2013
    United States
    ok well thank you ill wait for a day and see what happends hope i get my gateway soon really wanta play monster hunter 4 XD

4. kingsora831

kingsora831 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 15, 2012
    United States
    NYC in College
    Yea, i ordered from there both my Supercard and Gateway (as well as some other things for ps3).
    Dont worry they're a good seller. Have quick shipping too if you live on the east coast of US.
    As the person above said just give it a day or two and youll get the info, check your email too.
    If for some reason you dont just send them an email.

5. Axel Killer
    OP

May 3, 2013
    United States
    thank you lol cant wait to get my gateway lol

6. Gamemaster1379

Gamemaster1379 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 5, 2008
    United States
    United States
    I ordered from them on Christmas Day, took about a day or so to get shipping info. Came about 3 days later. They seemed reliable as far as I could see. I was certainly happy with them.

7. liquidsolidyetboth

liquidsolidyetboth Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 6, 2013
    United States
    Los Angeles
    I ordered both a supercard and gateway from them and got it :) The scanners on usps are slow usually, but they are fast to respond to email, you prob get it within 5 business days if not send them an email they are pretty good on customer service.

PS: check your email usually under notes it has usps shipping tracking number if your item request says complete.

8. Axel Killer
    OP

May 3, 2013
    United States
    it does say complet and the notes number doesnt work with ups and i live on the east cost

9. Gamemaster1379

Gamemaster1379 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 5, 2008
    United States
    United States
    I know sometimes I've had problems with my numbers not working at first. I believe they take some time to be initialized to show information, and come up invalid until then.

10. Axel Killer
    OP

May 3, 2013
    United States
    hmm alright lol

11. JonnyMohawk

JonnyMohawk Member

Newcomer
    Feb 24, 2012
    United States
    I got my gateway form them.

Solid people.

12. ModchipCentral

ModchipCentral GBAtemp Regular

May 15, 2007
    Canada
    The guy who owns ModchipsDirect is the same owner as Ozmodchips (he just has someone in USA shipping for him). So if you can't get in contact with him through Modchipsdirect, try e-mailing through Ozmodchips.

13. UltraMew

UltraMew GBATemp's Mew PRETENDING TO BE FOXI4 4 A DAY

Banned
    Aug 7, 2013
    United States
    Flying a blue hedgehog around
    lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol fixed lol lol lol