Hacking has anyone ordered from modchipsDirect before?

Axel Killer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
because they haven't gave me my shipping info yet and its getting really late in the day or theres no shipping info on my order page did i get scammed out of 80 dollars...? well 90 because i put a SD card with it

Reactions: Kvnrdrguez

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's the day after new years, shipping info usually takes like 24-48 hours to update. I know that back in the day modchipsdirect was a reputable dealer, but it's been years since I've known anyone to do business with them (Not because of something with them, I've just been out of the hacking scene a while) so I'm not sure if it's still the same people or not.

Axel Killer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's the day after new years, shipping info usually takes like 24-48 hours to update. I know that back in the day modchipsdirect was a reputable dealer, but it's been years since I've known anyone to do business with them (Not because of something with them, I've just been out of the hacking scene a while) so I'm not sure if it's still the same people or not.
ok well thank you ill wait for a day and see what happends hope i get my gateway soon really wanta play monster hunter 4 XD

kingsora831

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea, i ordered from there both my Supercard and Gateway (as well as some other things for ps3).
Dont worry they're a good seller. Have quick shipping too if you live on the east coast of US.
As the person above said just give it a day or two and youll get the info, check your email too.
If for some reason you dont just send them an email.

Axel Killer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea, i ordered from there both my Supercard and Gateway (as well as some other things for ps3).
Dont worry they're a good seller. Have quick shipping too if you live on the east coast of US.
As the person above said just give it a day or two and youll get the info.
If for some reason you dont just send them an email.
thank you lol cant wait to get my gateway lol

liquidsolidyetboth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
because they haven't gave me my shipping info yet and its getting really late in the day or theres no shipping info on my order page did i get scammed out of 80 dollars...? well 90 because i put a SD card with it

I ordered both a supercard and gateway from them and got it :) The scanners on usps are slow usually, but they are fast to respond to email, you prob get it within 5 business days if not send them an email they are pretty good on customer service.

PS: check your email usually under notes it has usps shipping tracking number if your item request says complete.

Axel Killer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered both a supercard and gateway from them and got it :) The scanners on usps are slow usually, but they are fast to respond to email, you prob get it within 5 business days if not send them an email they are pretty good on customer service.

PS: check your email usually under notes it has usps shipping tracking number if your item request says complete.
it does say complet and the notes number doesnt work with ups and i live on the east cost

ModchipCentral

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The guy who owns ModchipsDirect is the same owner as Ozmodchips (he just has someone in USA shipping for him). So if you can't get in contact with him through Modchipsdirect, try e-mailing through Ozmodchips.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Let's play.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I should add a 256gb card in mine and load like 100ps1 titles to it eventually I will
    Will you play them all?
    I've only ever played Castlevania Symphony of the Night from PS1.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We don't play games here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, I dont have one of those but gbarunner2 in twilight menu works quite decently for me
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Don't get me wrong GBA absolutely had some great games but overall the sound and graphics just meh to me
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The remastered crash bandicoot was pretty decent ngl
    @Xdqwerty I had a NDS long ago, but L and R broke very fast.
    My sister had a N3DS XL and it suffered the same fate.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl the L button barely worked at all in the dsi i previously had
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    my dad bought me a dsi identical to that one
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That could be an easy fix without even opening it with some ipa maybe unless the entire button broke
    That´s why I never got any handheld before the Switch.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, thats why patches exist
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds games are best played on a DS emulation is fine but having actual hardware is better obviously
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or N3ds/2Ds
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, or most "gimmicky" consoles
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah the dual screen makes them better because that's how they were developed for
    +1
    Wii U is also great.
    For DS games.
    Also, 3DS games through NTR streaming on Wii U.
    It's very cool.
    Even playable.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can have main game on big screen and touch lay out on wiiu tablet I can see that
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: If you can have main game on big screen and touch lay out on wiiu tablet I can see that