Has anyone gotten this to work?

Discussion in 'EDGE' started by jagerstaffel, Nov 29, 2008.

Nov 29, 2008
  1. jagerstaffel
    OP

Member jagerstaffel GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    As my topic title implies, has anyone gotten NitroHax to work on the EDGE cart? More info here:

http://chishm.drunkencoders.com/NitroHax/
    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=3851

Won't work on the fly (meaning extracting from gbatemp download page and into MicroSD card). Tried to DLDI patch it says it has the GBA movie player(?) as the DLDI section.

So.....isolated incident or EDGE users got shafted? >_>

In the process of redoing the whole thing. Maybe I'll have luck. Would appreciate any input as to the experience of other EDGE users with this NitroHax.

2. cracker

Member cracker Nyah!

United States
    You know that NitroHax only works for original game carts right?

Use DSATM to patch the game with cheats instead if you don't want to use the built-in cheat engine (or it won't work).

3. jagerstaffel
    OP

United States
    I hope you do realize that I was the one who posted the first comment on the GBAtemp download page....

I am aware of what it does. But it won't load (Fat init error). Have you tried it yourself or you don't have an EDGE cart?

(Do people even have actual game carts these days? Or am I the only one with some of the first DS games available like Feel The Magic?)

I prefer feedback from an EDGE cart user who has also tried loading this homebrew. Also one who also has actual game carts.

4. enarky

Member enarky GBAtemp Advanced Fan

chishm has released 0.90a, original 0.90 had a bug in libfat. Have already tried the new version?

5. jagerstaffel
    OP

United States
    Ah, I see. So it was a known issue. Thanks for the heads up, and yeah it works now.

Thanks again.