Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

Yamanoko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The Console ID is the one wrote under the barcode?
In this case, mine faded away .. is there an alternative method to check it?

torchick11

Trophies
XP
Country
Pretty sure people are just upset at being banned in general and not really worried about the implications of said ban. Most CFW users don't play online too much unless they are competitive in MH4(U), Pokemon, or Smash. Otherwise just keep editing your saves, and laugh when you think about actually buying something from the eShop. Nintendo isn't hurting anyone but themselves by barring potential future customers from buying legit, and almost forcing them to continue to pirate anyway.

umm I use cfw and i don't play "competitive"???

Powermad80

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wait a reasonable amount of time and come up with a believable cover story if the worst scenario arises and they're permanent. But one thing is for sure they aren't gonna believe you easily right now, immediately after the ban wave.

Powermad80

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean honestly, if you don't really buy digital games, maybe trade a pokemon once a week if that, what are you really losing?
In my case nothing, which is why I laughed off the idea of being banned as any form of punishment for me (if I did get banned). My 3DS is pretty strictly an offline and local multiplayer gaming system, so yeah a ban from nintendo online services isn't much of a hit at all.

Reactions: Majickhat55

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/gXtJ12EeaOs?si=ESC50o7Vr5sUh71I