HANS on 11.1 Alternative?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by HydrosPlays, Oct 25, 2016.

1. HydrosPlays
    OP

HydrosPlays Member

Newcomer
    Sep 29, 2016
    United States
    NC
    Is there a working HANS solution/alternative? I have OFW 11.1 with Ninjhax installed and just wondering if anyone has a solution to use HANS or if there are any suggestions for installing CFW for my DS so I can use HANS in someway again. I havent seen an update from Smea lately but hoping that there is an alternative.

Thanks,
    Hydros

2. rikudawn

rikudawn Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 18, 2015
    United States
    If you can access the homebrew launcher, HANS should just work the same way it always has. I'm on 11.2 with Ninjhax and HANS is still working the same way it always has.

Xiphiidae likes this.
  3. MadmanIdeas

MadmanIdeas Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 25, 2016
    Unfortunately HANS on 11.1/11.2 Yellow Screens when trying to access games like Pokemon ORAS. (X/Y work still.)

Same with Save_manager. It's a tad annoying but us 11.2 Freakyhax scrubs will just have to deal.

4. Xiphiidae

Xiphiidae ξίφος εἶδος

Sep 13, 2009
    Australia
    This is due to PASLR being implemented for some titles with the 11.0, 11.1 and 11.2 updates. HANS should work as normal for most titles.

As for save_manager and ORAS, there's a workaround by using an updated version of JKSV with Pokémon Bank. Read through the JKSV thread for the details.

N7Kopper likes this.