Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

Maurobr76

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone know if its possible to change aspect ratio in mini? Have tried different settings in my tv without any help.

I want the gamescreen to cover all of My tv.

biff

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
since the NES mini's output is 16:9 (with 4:3 content ingame) I don't think you can overstrech this via TV options
perhaps in RA there is an Option though...

on the other hand: an NES game in 16:9 will not look right.

Last edited by biff,

Boognish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
since the NES mini's output is 16:9 (with 4:3 content ingame) I don't think you can overstrech this via TV options
perhaps in RA there is an Option though...

on the other hand: an NES game in 16:9 will not look right.

marvel vs capcom fba is 16:9 and gorgeous

nesito

Trophies
XP
Country
@Cluster Very Smart the use of modules, now it isn't necessary to flash all the "data" to make RA different config or tests. Its Faster, like Cluster. ;)

Thanks so much to you and madmonkey for this integration. Has some little issues but i know will be solved. It's amazing.

Rgs.

jelmer

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
@Cluster Very Smart the use of modules, now it isn't necessary to flash all the "data" to make RA different config or tests. Its Faster, like Cluster. ;)

Thanks so much to you and madmonkey for this integration. Has some little issues but i know will be solved. It's amazing.

Rgs.
So few questions, all roms in RA load from the front end UI of NES mini right? Do suspend points work on all systems? Do I need to compress my roms first or will Hakchi2 do the job for me? Does SNES box art upload in right aspect ratio or does it gets resized.

Just a few question in case I need to prepare a few things before the new version gets released

nesito

Trophies
XP
Country
So few questions, all roms in RA load from the front end UI of NES mini right? Do suspend points work on all systems? Do I need to compress my roms first or will Hakchi2 do the job for me? Does SNES box art upload in right aspect ratio or does it gets resized.

Just a few question in case I need to prepare a few things before the new version gets released
Yes. At least that I test. ;)

Rgs.

EDIT: N64 makes the savestate but hangs to load.

Last edited by nesito,
Reactions: jelmer

doombot11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Rgs.

Can you try batman return of joker NES? It fails to create the save state and show the screenshot when I exit. All other retroarch (snes/genesis/pce) works fine for me...

Also, when you were adding neogeo and cps1/2 games did you have to put the game.zip file in the game folder manually and manually edit the .desktop file? When I try and add the zip through hakchi2 it asks me to choose a file within the game.zip.

anth0ny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you try batman return of joker NES? It fails to create the save state and show the screenshot when I exit. All other retroarch (snes/genesis/pce) works fine for me...

Also, when you were adding neogeo and cps1/2 games did you have to put the game.zip file in the game folder manually and manually edit the .desktop file? When I try and add the zip through hakchi2 it asks me to choose a file within the game.zip.
ill give it a try, hang tight.

jelmer

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria

Rgs.

Maybe has something to do with the core. I played (tested) Super Mario 64 several times, saved and loaded multiple times without any issue. Till an hour ago when it just froze while saving. Resetting the system gave me C8 error and now the save state is just broken. When I load it up again, it freezes up and gives me C8. This is only RA, I still run v2.11

cyenz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone point me in the right direction when it comes to compiling builds from github? Is there any instructions that i could follow? If anyone wants to share a compiled version would be great but i would be equaly happy to do it myself. sorry to derail the thread

nesito

Trophies
XP
Country
Video at 720p60 with Some Systems to check the grateful RA integration... Rendering. I might do more test about the Folder manager, at first flash appears ok, but I think the issue was mine I don't sort again them in folder management at hakchi2.

Rgs.

The video "plot" is simple try a system game, make a savestate, try another, make a savestate, back to the first load. Very good experience, sorry but I needed to play MK64 is only a circuit ;).

Rgs.

Last edited by nesito,

anth0ny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Checked Batman: Return of the Joker. Game runs beautifully. However save states do not work. When you exit the game the little save state box doesn't appear.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY