Homebrew Hacking DSi

Gh0sti

iOS Guru
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if anyone has been trying to use a DSi enhanced DS game to try to get into the system hard ware I know when the wii came out and Twilight also, hackers used that game to get into the system and be able to use, now i dont know much of hacker language so this prob doesnt sound right. Just mostly curious

Gh0sti

iOS Guru
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
recently there have been a couple new dsi enhanced games so just curious if any of the hacker teams started to use those, I mean just recently team twiizers found on in Indiana Jones for wii thats been about a year or 2 since wii came out

Thoob

LOLmonade.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
squirrelman10 said:
recently there have been a couple new dsi enhanced games so just curious if any of the hacker teams started to use those, I mean just recently team twiizers found on in Indiana Jones for wii thats been about a year or 2 since wii came out
They don't need to find a new game for this, they have a DSi-mode exploit that you can get here, it's just that no one knows how to get the exploit to access the SD card slot to run homebrew, ROMs, etc.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
N64Temp said:
Someone probably already thought of this and we still don't have the DSi hacked.
Well, it took a long time for the PS3 to be hacked, but it shouldn't take as long as that for the DSi to be. (At least, I hope not...)

aneotoena

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thoob said:
I pronounce you, Saphiresurf II!

Noooooooooo.jpg

Seriously stop these threads!!!!!

Thoob

LOLmonade.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ProtoKun7 said:
Any DSi news will be on the front page! Alright?
And if it doesn't say "DIS HACK MAYD BAI SAPHIRESURF - AWL I DID WAS SAWDER ON MORE MEMORY TO TEH GAME THEN PROGRAMD TEH HAXX" then you know it isn't real - because he is the only person who is awesome enough to hack the DSi.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la