Hacking Hackable pokemon switch vs hacked switch

Which switch should I use as my main hacked one?

• Pokemon console

• Neon console

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MadonnaProject

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Laddos and Ladettes. Unless I am completely mistaken, I thought newer hardware patched switch units were being produced now which means the older units are the only ones capable of being hacked.

So I hacked my old switch and got a new pokemon switch for my regular gaming. However, to my complete surprise the pokemon one is hackable too. Have I been completely misinformed or are all switches now hackable or I have been lucky?

Also since the pokemon switch looks "special" and I would use the hacked console majority of the time, do you think I should hack the pokemon console ad keep the other one as my legit one or keep the usual neon one as my hacked console?

Thanks

MadonnaProject

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Weird. Can you give us any proof? Maybe a video showing part of the serial number and loading of a payload?

Well I guess I can't blame you for doubting me as I was also shocked when I tried the switch payload dongle with the RCM on my pokemon switch and it booted SX OS.

However, I can post a picture/video of the switch booting the firmware, but I don't want to show my serial number (lots of rats squealing to nintendo on forums as you know). Also if I didn't show the serial and just the joycons right next to my hacked switch people will just say its the hacked switch with the pokemon/evee joycons swapped over.

However, what do you think? Should I use the pokemon switch as my main hacked console or the other one? Neither are banned yet, but I have used the other one liberally online also (without playing games online of course) but I do know the 6.2 firmware snitches. So I guess my old switch is flagged, which makes me think I should keep that hacked and use the fresh pokemon one as the legit console.

Hmmmmm....I wonder.

p.s: Also the point is I am not out to prove to anyone my pokemon switch is hackable as it doesnt matter to me if it is or not and if others find the same hackable or not, afterall, mine is, so its a win win, I just wanted to get opinion of others on which one I should keep as my main hacked one.

Last edited by MadonnaProject,
Reactions: LowScore

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Depends on you which one to keep. They are the same console. Keep the one you like/want more.
I would probably keep the pokemon one. Just to say that I have a special switch which should be patched but isn't.

iriez

Trophies
Website
www.xbins.org
XP
Country
United States
HOLY SHIT! He's right!!!! I have 2 pikachu consoles and one of them just booted hekate!!!! Fucking AWESOME!!!

Hrm, the bootloader library for sleep mode is missing. I get a warning from hekate. Odd....I suppose this means its 4.1? I've never seen this error before so unsure what it implies other than perhaps lower fw?

Last edited by iriez,

MadonnaProject

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
HOLY SHIT! He's right!!!! I have 2 pikachu consoles and one of them just booted hekate!!!! Fucking AWESOME!!!

Hrm, the bootloader library for sleep mode is missing. I get a warning from hekate. Odd....I suppose this means its 4.1? I've never seen this error before so unsure what it implies other than perhaps lower fw?

Well I booted mine with SX OS payload and then loaded SX OS (without license) and it booted. It gave me no error or message about sleep mode missing etc. So does this mean if a switch is not hackable then it would simply not boot SX OS (or any other firmware?) and just show blank screen?

Also this makes my decision I guess, my other switch which is already hacked has SX OS license activated on it, and seeing how the SX OS licenses work, I guess I need to keep that one hacked. Unless someone knows if SX OS licenses are transferable?

Also, did you try to boot CFW on both switches?

Last edited by MadonnaProject,

iriez

Trophies
Website
www.xbins.org
XP
Country
United States
Well I booted mine with SX OS payload and then loaded SX OS (without license) and it booted. It gave me no error or message about sleep mode missing etc. So does this mean if a switch is not hackable then it would simply not boot SX OS (or any other firmware?) and just show blank screen?

Also this makes my decision I guess, my other switch which is already hacked has SX OS license activated on it, and seeing how the SX OS licenses work, I guess I need to keep that one hacked. Unless someone knows if SX OS licenses are transferable?

Also, did you try to boot CFW on both switches?

If it accepts a payload yes its exploitable. That is the exploit. So yes your pikachu is vulnerable. No you cannot switch your license, its generated based off your emmc I believe, so hardware specific.

My hackable pikachu is xaw101094XXXXX. My nonhackable pikachu is xaw1010883XXXXX. Isn't that incredible? That means they have old stock still and they are assigning new serial numbers to them.

I got excited to try my diablo and ssb bundles as well but they were patched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Accidently ok. :tpi: