hack vita with sd2vita issue

JackEng

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
I need expert advice on my vita currently stuck with henkaku+enso without any storage on my PV1000
story is that i have a vita which have a sd2vita setup as main storage. then i stupidly use the sd card for ambernic, recently wanted to play some vita game and gotten sd card to use however the vita no longer detect my M2 nor my SD card.

i have no way or (so i thought) to install vita shell to point the storage back, i can't rehack the unit again because my firmware is 3.67

so i am stuck with a vita with no storage option to work with.

ANYBODY Have any suggestion?

JackEng

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
You must use PSV memory card as primary storage.
I can't set it as primary as all the homebrew app used to be on my sd card and i formatted it.. i am trying to find way to have psv to switch back my primarty storage to PSV memory card (i have 16 GB card install)
Post automatically merged:

i think this might work let me try tonight

Last edited by JackEng,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think mlthaku works anymore. It's no longer relevant here, but imc unlocker unlocks the free space on a 1k system. You can also add vita shell with image tools, but you'll need your aes key. In this case, try hencore to get vita shell on the system, since I guess you didn't use imc unlocker, you'll need an official memory card.

Zonark

Zonark - Noun - A God
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m pretty sure the vita can be home brewed all the way up to 3.74 now. Look it up but I’m fairly certain. I would just reflash the firmware if it is able to be home brewed on latest

JackEng

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
some further clarification of my problem in summary
1. my psv 1000 is hack with enso
2. i move my main storage from psv memory card to sd2vita card
3. i took the sd card and formatted it for other use
4. now my vita cannot detect the psv memory card
5. no molecure to install vitashell to correct it.
6. cannot factory reset to start over due to having enso install..
7. cannot use 3.74 exploit because it doesn't detect my 16GB vita memory card anymore.

I probably need way to have vitashell install so i can change storage back to vita memory card
OR need way to reset my vita to official factory setting and reapply new hack..

but not sure how to do any of those

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
some further clarification of my problem in summary
1. my psv 1000 is hack with enso
2. i move my main storage from psv memory card to sd2vita card
3. i took the sd card and formatted it for other use
4. now my vita cannot detect the psv memory card
5. no molecure to install vitashell to correct it.
6. cannot factory reset to start over due to having enso install..
7. cannot use 3.74 exploit because it doesn't detect my 16GB vita memory card anymore.

I probably need way to have vitashell install so i can change storage back to vita memory card
OR need way to reset my vita to official factory setting and reapply new hack..

but not sure how to do any of those

You need a working memory card or the imc method that @godreborn mentioned.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a working memory card.. it just doesn't read it.. in the system information it show - instead of the storage space..

i try loading stuff from qcma but it keep saying no memory card on the vita side...

Perhaps try to see if you can run Henkaku from Henkaku.xyz, since you are on 3.60, also was that card a Sony Memory Card not a SD card?

JackEng

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Perhaps try to see if you can run Henkaku from Henkaku.xyz, since you are on 3.60, also was that card a Sony Memory Card not a SD card?
i am on higher firmware.. finalhe also not working as it doesn't detect memory card.,. i am started to wonder if i had a faulty memory card.. i keep thinking that the the system screw up keep on referencing a non existing sd card.. but perhaps i do have a faulty official memory card..
Post automatically merged:

anyway to bypass ENSO? i try holding L button but no use..

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am on higher firmware.. finalhe also not working as it doesn't detect memory card.,. i am started to wonder if i had a faulty memory card.. i keep thinking that the the system screw up keep on referencing a non existing sd card.. but perhaps i do have a faulty official memory card..

Then why you said you have enso, enso only work on 3.60 and 3.65, I mean you either have a non working card, or a non working memory card slot

JackEng

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Then why you said you have enso, enso only work on 3.60 and 3.65, I mean you either have a non working card, or a non working memory card slot
its been a quite sometime since i touch the vita my memory stay where i run henkaku and enso.. notice everytime i boot up instead of a ps logo i get a like a "g" logo so i suspect i have perm hack it..

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its been a quite sometime since i touch the vita my memory stay where i run henkaku and enso.. notice everytime i boot up instead of a ps logo i get a like a "g" logo so i suspect i have perm hack it..

You probably had enso installed before, but you can't use enso if you are not on 3.60 or 3.65

JackEng

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
i am the dumbest person in the world.. damn.. i try to format memory card and that all i need to do.. now my 16GB card is recognize and i am able to rehack it again using final h core and vita deploy..

all sorted..

Reactions: Hayato213

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: well.. Sorta new :)