H&S app missing after sysnand format

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by pofer, Jan 10, 2016.

1. pofer
    OP

pofer GBAtemp Fan

Jan 4, 2016
    Spain
    Somewhere around the corner
    So yeah, I injected BBM to my sysnand's H&S app (that's what the tutorial told me to do) , and everything was running smoothly

Until, I decided to unlink my nands , so I went ahead and formated my sysnand , what came to my surprise is that the H&S app on my sysnand is completely gone , I thought It was gonna get back to it's original state once I formatted

I'm not too worried about it since I hardly go into my sysnand / use it , but it'd be nice to have it back just for the heck of it hahaha

2. Tony_93

Tony_93 GBAtemp Addict

Jun 13, 2015
    United States
    California
    If you stop and think for a second that doesn't make sense...

You deleted an app from sysnand and replaced it for another one (injection).

By formatting your sysnand, how could that delete the injected app and reinject an app that was deleted? :rolleyes:

How to get it back? Download the title/app from NUS or somewhere else and install it using FBI I guess?

3. pofer
    OP

pofer GBAtemp Fan

Jan 4, 2016
    Spain
    Somewhere around the corner
    That's the thing , I'm not sure which or if there's an unique version of the HS app for every FW, so thats why I wanted some help

4. samiam144

samiam144 RĂ©gulier

Aug 19, 2007
    Canada
    It just can't be read by regular sysnand since it's been modified. You will be able to see it in rxmode sysnand or devmode.