Hacking GuitarFun Mod

ForteOmega

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any Mods for GuitarFun? Frets Of Fire has Mods to make it look less bland. Therefore I was wondering if GuitarFun could do this and if so, how can I do it, and where can i find the Mod.

Seraph863

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No mods. Sorry! If it's too boring, you may wish to try Rock Band or Guitar Hero. I hear those are fun!

Mark McDonut

GBATemp's Resident Ghostbuster
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seraph there's no reason to be a smartass, he asked a simple question and probably owns one of those himself if he has a guitar to play it with (which honestly isn't really worth it without).

And YES you can mod it yourself and add backdrop to the fret board and change the splash screen, just read the readme included with the game and they tell you what the specs are for your images (which I set mine up in gimp, free and easy to use) and what folders to put them in.

Seraph863

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It wasn't a "smartass" reply if you've read it properly.

And a "Mod" is different than changing the background and frets.

FoF has mods that add background EFFECTS.

Mark McDonut

GBATemp's Resident Ghostbuster
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All I'm going to say is suggesting a retail game in place of something open source, free and modifiable can be taken the wrong way very easily, even if it wasn't your intention.

I mean think about it, how is your comment helpful to his question at all?

fuuuuuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mark McDonut said:
All I'm going to say is suggesting a retail game in place of something open source, free and modifiable can be taken the wrong way very easily, even if it wasn't your intention.

I mean think about it, how is your comment helpful to his question at all?
You'll get used to it eventually mate Welcome to the dicks of GBAtemp (Not unincluding myself as we can all be annoying sometime)

ForteOmega

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok.... so there are no "Mods", but i can change the background and fret board? Well thats better than nothing ok. Gimp should work right? Also is there any examples I can look at to see how it might end up?

Screemer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i would be really interested in a nice looking version of guitarfun. would be great if somebody with good ps or gimp skills could create something good looking.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/yjrjY6PCb7o?si=xnFz0B2o_adIgLTV +1