Hacking guitar hero 5 usb loader (I know)

pigii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
okay im really sorry for having to ask this but i cant get it to work after reading some guides and installing some IOS's
im using a rip straight from a legit copy of the disc, i've installed the ios 53-56 or something and that doesnt make it work. i installed ios 222/223 or something and it wont work when run from either of those. when running off of either ios249 or 250 it gives me a weird code dump thing.
does anybody havbe anything for me?
i searched a bit but couldnt find the right stuff as the search wouldnrt let me look for "5"

dronefire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What USB loader are you using? Did you set it to use cIOS 222 in your settings for the game? I'm not sure as I don't have any of the guitar hero/rock band games for wii, but I'm guessing you also have to install the game using 222 (had to for Super Smash Bros Brawl).

Try uninstalling the game first.
Then change your global boot settings to 222 (it will vary based on loader, most will have a settings option for it though)
re-install the game.
Make sure that 222 is the ios that it is using.

Hopefully enjoy Guitar Hero 5.

antiaverage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pigii said:
I'll reinstall ios222 then and set it to run from there, im using wiiflow if it matters

Keep in mind GH5 needs cIOS222 installed as IOS38 merged with IOS37. IOS37 is important for most music games.

pigii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ahhh thank you, i was using v3
smile.gif
problem solved

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat