Gaming Gravity Rush 2 is still coming

GamerzHell9137

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
03aa8fe251.png
They haven't forgot about the game, just didn't want to give more information about it.

Toyama, the Director of the game said : “we’ve been keeping you all waiting on information for the new Gravity Rush game, but once we show it to the world, I believe you’ll understand why we’ve kept you waiting.”

And it seems the release is somewhere in 2015.

Source: Siliconera

Ramen_Chan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully they'll let us know something soon. I don't believe it would be a ps4 exclusive the original game was very appropriate for the vita since it used the the front and back touch as well as the motion sensor, then again the ps4 does have the touch pad...

Mira

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
the only thing i hope for is that will be a vita esclusive.sony pissed me way too much off,for them to stick the knife further...

aofelix

Trophies
XP
Country
i dont think it will be a vita exclusive.

gravity rush is actually a really innovative and good IP. sony will probably be hoping to give it the exposure is deserves on the PS4 rather than let it stagnate with the vita.

Mira

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i dont think it will be a vita exclusive.

gravity rush is actually a really innovative and good IP. sony will probably be hoping to give it the exposure is deserves on the PS4 rather than let it stagnate with the vita.
well it seems that playstation responded on twitter to that very same question as i copy and paste
videogamer:"I want to kwon if Gravity Daze 2 is only for PS Vita :( "
playstation:"Yes, it is designed for the PS Vita."
now,you can speculate about that designed doesn't mean only,but they did say yes to that specific question.
now if gr2 is not an esclusive title even after this they would have crossed the line of deceiving

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I could care less if it's a Vita exclusive, as long as it comes to the Vita at all.

If it does come to PS4 though, hey, that's another cool game for me to check out when I eventually get one. Gravity Rush in HD! :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ngNaUaQOfPU