Hardware Got a USB Adapter that won't work

Ziko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a wifi adapter from ebay some time ago but I've been having trouble finding the necessary drivers for this thing. Zydas supposedly manufactured them but there's not many of these drivers around and on top of that, when I do find them, the thing still won't connect to my DS Lite which is the only reason I bought it so cheap. I could use it since a lot of game have downloads for them but I need a wifi hotspot first.

Here's the specs on it:

FCC ID: PANWL2203S
MAC: 000272A251C4
S/N: 23411270816

It was made in China. Also has a rating of 5V if anyone needs to know that.

If someone could help me, it would be appreciated.

Ziko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually I looked at that topic and every single link to the said driver is down. So what can I do about it now?

Ziko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was mistaken. Atheros is the manufacturer and not Zydas, but another problem has cropped up. I used the latest driver for this thing but there's still no connection and the green link light keeps dropping out a bit as well as Windows XP can't even create a connect. So what now? I mean at least Windows knows it's there but I still can't create a connection.

I'll try a different driver and see what'll happen.

Edit: I did manage to get the LAN utility to work but still no connection.

Ziko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I literally gave up in disgust with this damn thing. No matter what I do, still not working. Used the driver the guy who sold it to me provided and still no wifi connection. I know my computer can support it. But I'm fed up with this freaking thing. I wish someone could help me out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.