haha thanks guys
biggrin.gif

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bonsai Barber has taken many hours from both my wife and myself (she has TWO files), Cave Story is a must (especially if you haven't played it on PC before), and I have recently found both Frobot and Chick Chick BOOM! to be very entertaining.

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Category said:
Fluidity - AWESOME physics based platformer where you control a pool of water. It's pure awesome.

Amen to that! Slowish start (rather like Art Of Balance was) but after a while, class!

The ArtStyle series like has been said is also very good, and don't forget the Bit.Trip series! Pretty decent version of Excitebike too...

Fedex14

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I like Excitebike World Rally or something like that, it's really addictive though never played the original NES one.

kasen23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have to use wii points to get those games ? I have just installed NUS and it list all the games but it wont convert them to wad files....sorry I'm still new at this lol

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fedex14 said:
I like Excitebike World Rally or something like that, it's really addictive though never played the original NES one.
you never played excitbike?? pero si ese juego venia en esos cartuchos 1000 en 1!!! jajajaja

edit: pensandolo bien... talvez sos chico como para haber jugado a la familly game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since