Good Aussie ISP

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by GundamXXX, May 26, 2010.

1. GundamXXX
    OP

GundamXXX Ergo Ego

Sep 25, 2007
    Australia
    Hi

I didnt really know where to post this but since its about connecting computers to the internet I thought this was a good place

My (future ex)missus is about to move back to Australia and she needs internet.

Shes moving to rural Victoria and the only ones I know there are Bigpond and Optus and I dont want either.

Im looking for a cheap ADSL or Cable connection like 30 or 40 bucks. Preferably naked (standalone, bare or whatever you wanna call it) but if it needs a phone line sure why not.

Also does anyone know if and/or when the Australian government is starting to roll out this hyperspeedfibre theyve been talking about?

Cheers for the help

2. clegion

clegion GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

May 5, 2009
    United States
    you should check the whirlpool forum, they have a lot of this thing , they even have a connection option list based on where you live your criteria

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice