Hacking Going online with 3DS games?

idx13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going the b9s / luma route at the moment and kind of starting fresh. When I got this 3DS in 2015 I got Gateway 3DS and what I would do with the rom files is change, I think, the header file from what was on the rom to a legit header from one of my own cartridges that have an online mode. Is this still necessary? What steps do I need to do to be safe online especially if I use a .cia game? And US games on Eu 3DS if important. Thanks!

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Not necessary at all
Incorrect, 3ds format games need a private header to not cause their user to be banned.
What steps do I need to do to be safe online especially if I use a .cia game?
Don't need anything for cia games, they're safe as long as you don't cheat online or go online before the release date.

Aldoria

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Incorrect, 3ds format games need a private header to not cause their user to be banned.

Don't need anything for cia games, they're safe as long as you don't cheat online or go online before the release date.
When I said "not necessary at all" that is because since he have luma3ds the most logic way to play games are cia and there is no need to do that to play online

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
When I said "not necessary at all" that is because since he have luma3ds the most logic way to play games are cia and there is no need to do that to play online
You need to read the post that you're replying to, before replying. He asked if 3ds games still needed headers, and you said they didn't. Which is not correct. If someone reads your reply and believes it, they could get banned. If you're not going to read the post, then you need to at least provide context for your reply, so you don't give people wrong information which they then rely on.

Reactions: Prince666

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: How is everyone?