OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
https://pastebin.com/iHW5eTfG

Save it, name it "Clean Setup Files.gm9" or download the attached file and just change the extension from .txt to .gm9.

Put it in SD:/gm9/scripts and then run it using GodMode9.

This script will remove all leftover files from Plailect's 3ds.guide, no matter what method you follow.

Helps speed up the hacking process along with ntrboothax.

Attachments

• Clean Setup Files.txt
    1.3 KB · Views: 1,328
Last edited by some1ne,

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This will tie in perfectly when I help someone. What I like to do is hand them a preset of setup files so they can get sraight into the hacking process. All they gotta do is open the zip and drag everything to their SD card. Now this script will help to remove all those files which to be honest is quite a lot of leftovers. This is truly another useful script for sure. Taking a look at the script myself, all its doing is searching for and deleting specific files and nothing more which is great. I hope this makes it onto the guide.

You should post this on the 3dshacks subreddit as well. Even if this doesn't make it onto the guide, it's extremely useful!

Edit: It removes ctrnand luma3ds, which you can use in the future to copy newer versions of luma to the ctrnand. But I guess you can argue that you only need just one version of luma on the ctrnand.

Last edited by MattKimura,

some1ne

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Edit: It removes ctrnand luma3ds, which you can use in the future to copy newer versions of luma to the ctrnand. But I guess you can argue that you only need just one version of luma on the ctrnand.
The script assumes that the user has installed the luma updater and has already executed the CTRNAND script first.

You should post this on the 3dshacks subreddit as well
Already did :) Plailect also said he will take a look at it so that he can implement it into the guide.

Reactions: MattKimura

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over