Gaming God Eater demo

Excellentnuke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First, an introduction to the game.

God Eater is an Action RPG that looks like it could compare to the hit Monster Hunter series.

A "trailer":

Gameplay:

You can download the demo online from Famitsu and put it on your memory stick. It requires OFW 6.20.
Download: http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1229546_1124.html
Megaupload Mirror: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P6WBC6BT

It doesn't work on 5.50 GEN-D2. Seeing as how GEN-D2 auto-decrypts, this should work. Since it doesn't I think it's safe to assume that Sony added more EBOOT encryption in 6.20. If you have a spare PSP on OFW, you're in luck.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a spare PSP that hasn't been used in months... But it's on CFW, and I don't wanna upgrade.
tongue.gif

Excellentnuke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Excellentnuke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found out that the demo was old when I saw the timestamp on the GameFAQs post xP

And clegion, the game probably will be localized since Monster Hunter seems to be growing in popularity. Since this game is an "enhanced" Monster Hunter, it's likely they'll localize it, unless of course the game doesn't sell well in Japan.

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
themuddaload said:
clegion said:
dammnn now i am hoping this would be localized
cool as that would be, i find it doubtful that this one gets localized. monster hunter, in its awesomeness, isnt really big in the US
If Bandai Namco want to compete with Monster Hunter, they'll have to localized this game (I'm quite sure they'll localized it).
Monster Hunter's gamers in US is increasing, not just US I guess.

Excellentnuke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My friend hardmodded my slim battery for me so I turned my memory sticks into MMS. I then upgraded to 6.20 just to try this game.

I think this game is amazing, even though I've only gotten to the first mission with actual combat. The combat missions are challenging to me, partly because I'm used to Monster Hunter. The Predator attacks add a nice twist to the gameplay. You also get to choose 3 AI partners to go with you on missions. They just follow you around and attack. The AI partners a a hell of a lot more useful than the kitty that follows you around in MHFU.

If you have a pandora and MMS, it is definitely worth upgrading just to get this game.

Mr. Waffle

A Free Waffle
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thats one epic sword at 0:14 of the second vid

Anyway looks like a cool game, too bad it requires 6.20, as I don't have a pandora myself.

clegion

Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
specialjerm said:
My friend hardmodded my slim battery for me so I turned my memory sticks into MMS. I then upgraded to 6.20 just to try this game.

I think this game is amazing, even though I've only gotten to the first mission with actual combat. The combat missions are challenging to me, partly because I'm used to Monster Hunter. The Predator attacks add a nice twist to the gameplay. You also get to choose 3 AI partners to go with you on missions. They just follow you around and attack. The AI partners a a hell of a lot more useful than the kitty that follows you around in MHFU.

If you have a pandora and MMS, it is definitely worth upgrading just to get this game.
does that mean the gameplay is radically different compared to MH?

Excellentnuke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
clegion said:
specialjerm said:

It's more like an easier form of Monster Hunter. It's also more "modern" than Monster Hunter.

clegion

Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
specialjerm said:
clegion said:
specialjerm said:

It's more like an easier form of Monster Hunter. It's also more "modern" than Monster Hunter.
sold, i am buying this

synce

だいこんちゃんのだいふぁん
Trophies
XP
Country
Comoros
God those swords look stupid. I hate how so many Japanese artists have absolutely no concept of physics. Otherwise I might give it a shot

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1