Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Xoo00o0o0o, May 16, 2010.
That really sucks.
Actual source - http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2010/05/a-mobile...ded-in-my-face/
One of the reasons I stay away from my phone often - even with uncharged batteries
Well it looks like I'm never gonna drop my cellphone into my lap while driving anymore. "Man begins 39 car pile-up after phone explodes his wang. More at 11."
I couldn't help but laugh at this....
This article made me LOL. But seriously, I feel sorry for the guy.
I read some article a while back where someone died from an exploding phone. He had it plugged in the outlet to charge and answered his call. Something happened with the battery and it took out his face and hand.
It was the iPhone/iPod Touch hand grenade. Seriously. Look it up.
I've had a lot of things explode in my face over the years. A Hot Pocket. A Sharpie marker. A regurgitating baby.
But those pale in comparison to this.
Whoa...I never knew that cellphones could really explode... I mean, my laptop gets hot, but still...
How in the world does a cellphone randomly explode?
@Darkway Don't worry I laughed too.
*Moves samsung phone away from my computer*
Another reason to get rid of my samsung signle channeled dumb phone.
Wow, epic fail on Samsung's part. Hope the guy doesn't go blind.