Hacking GH5 not working

justonia19

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have searched all over these threads, but still cannot get GH5 away from the dreaded black screen..... I am running 4.1U, CIOS rev14, Neogamma r7, burned 1:1 copy (should I try using backup creator? i just dont wanna throw away DVD's), and I downloaded the correct IOS56 and installed it with WADmanager 1.5......... what can I do to make it work with Neogamma?

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm sorry, but installing IOS56 won't affect NeoGamma. It only affects GeckoOS and disc-channel loading.
Since I use the disc channel, I can't help you. Sorry.

justonia19

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
I'm sorry, but installing IOS56 won't affect NeoGamma. It only affects GeckoOS and disc-channel loading.

ok, i have Gecko OS 192 but it does not work for me, when I try to load the disc it says "No DVD" how do i gget that to work?

justonia19

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:

ok, i have Gecko OS 192 but it does not work for me, when I try to load the disc it says "No DVD" how do i gget that to work?

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You don't have your IOS properly set up for disc channel loading.
If you get disc channel loading working, Gecko OS should work.
I think you need brick protection (such as BootMii) and install IOS60 from the newest cIOScorp.

And if you get an "Update available" message from your disc channel, don't update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill