ShadowFyre

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Got some questions! Here's my dilemma. I absolutely do not want an XL because I like the original portability and size of the 3DS. My sister has a launch 3DS and the hinge seems pretty loose in that it is easily swayed by gravity unless it clicks, and has a pretty big click when actually in the correct position. Her 3DS is black, and frankly I want a black 3DS too. However, I thought she'd like having a purple 3DS instead of the one she bought, meaning that I would buy the purple 3DS and I'd trade with her. OR I could just buy a new black 3DS. Either way, will the new 3DS have a yellow tint or better hinge with less scratching of the front screen? If the new 3DS has a yellow tint, does it really fade away after a while?

Also, WHAT GAME SHOULD I GET FIRST.

Reactions: Thanatos Telos

AngryGeek416

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
No, the original 3DS was not designed very well the screen scratches when you close the system, the battery life sucks, it hurts your hands to hold if you don't have kiddie hands, hinges are loose, and the 3D effect is to hard to find on the small screen. The 3DS XL is better in every way so i would go with that, I mean the only things better on the original 3DS is louder speakers (not necessary) and it's just more portable. 3DSXL now comes in black aswell FYI

AngryGeek416

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
? The scratches on the newer 3DS are gone. They fixed it by placing two pieces of rubber near the touch screen (this is how they fixed the old ones too, free repairing under warranty).

I dont now what your taking about 3DS XL screen scratches was fixed but the original 3ds models still scratch the screens. They didn't change anyythng about the original model 3ds

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was fixed with the newer 3DS colors too, trust me. It was an issue covered by the warranty, so they pretty much HAD to fix it in order to prevent so many users using the free fixes.
no. no it isn't if it is why does my 3ds still scratch itself(bought new shortly before 3dsXL release. which at hat time the issue was know for a good while)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c