Hardware Getting a 3DS or a save for a Switch?

Get a 3DS again or save for Switch?

• 3DS

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Switch

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

b1uens0w

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I've been recently wanting to get back into the 3DS scene but at the same time, I want to get a Switch. I used to have a 2DS, 3DS XL, and New 3DS XL and had hacked all of them and had numerous hours on each of them. I eventually got bored and sold them all. But now I feel like I want to get one again and CFW it to play with my friends. Then again, I also want to get a Switch for when Smash 5 comes out. Any opinions? Thanks!!!

Svinorin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally I'd get the 3ds again, but I enjoy the utility of having a wide variety of games in one place. Plus a used 3ds is pretty cheap now days, 80-100 depending, sometimes even less if you look around on craigslist. Switch is still new and pricey, and if I were to get that I wouldn't mod it and risk the ban, since most games for it that look good involve online play. But, every person's needs and wants are different, so only you can decide.

Fragma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'd say only get the 3ds again if you're planning on keeping it this time. Playing on a handheld can get boring pretty fast and you should be prepared for that. If you want to sell the 3ds as soon as you get bored again, then i'd say the switch is the better choice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, probably the scouter