Hacking Gecko OS Mod

Fawe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Does anybody know where I can get the Gecko OS Mod? It supposedly adds support for GameCube games, but I can't find a downloadlink of it anywhere. Any help would be greatly apprieciated.

FancyNintendoGamer567

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have never heard of a version of Gecko OS that supports GC games, I know there are Gecko Codes for GameCube games, but I haven't heard of a version of Gecko OS that supports GameCube games in general.

banjo2

gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Ah, I have that. I can get it for you, please message me if I don't send it by tomorrow.
I think it'd be a lot easier to load cheats via Nintendont for this, though (Nintendont can load cheats on disc games without using an ISO)

Reactions: Fawe

Fawe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ah, I have that. I can get it for you, please message me if I don't send it by tomorrow.
I think it'd be a lot easier to load cheats via Nintendont for this, though (Nintendont can load cheats on disc games without using an ISO)
After searching through what feels like the entire internet, I actually did find a link to an old website that had it, so I have it now. Tanks a lot anyways!
And yeah I know nintendont can do that, but I am generally very interested in old homebrew programs like that. I'm archiving them.

UPDATE: I also tried the nintendont method, just out of curiosity and it doesn't even work for me. I've tried putting the .gct files in different paths, I got me the kenobiwii.bin file (whatever that is supposed to be, the internet told me to get it though), I also tried doing it through WiiFlow, nothing works for me, the games always crash right after loading. I got my .gct files straight from geckocodes.org, I also already tired downloading them right through WiiFLow. Anyways, long story short, for now Gecko OS mod is the only working way for me to actually use Gecko codes for GameCube games.

Last edited by Fawe,
Reactions: Ryccardo and banjo2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning