SmileMan

OP
Trophies
Website
nintendoring.net
XP
Country
Italy
I Rendered myself that i've lost a lot of great GC Games, that, i take some backup of there, but, i've a problem, in my city nobody still sell the GC Memory card, the i've a question, there's a method to save the GC Save on the Wii Memory?

Thanks, SmileMan.

fly_us

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No way now.. If you can find in local shop then buy GC memory online, Dealextreme sell some 3rd party less than 10 bucks plus free world wide shipping

Nakura

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SmileMan said:
I Rendered myself that i've lost a lot of great GC Games, that, i take some backup of there, but, i've a problem, in my city nobody still sell the GC Memory card, the i've a question, there's a method to save the GC Save on the Wii Memory?

Thanks, SmileMan.

Try Target, not in the main Gamecube section but on one of the side aisle's. I found about 300 gamecube memory cards for about $6 each, they're not the official brand but meh. I would have got one if I didn't have like 4 memory cards already, 3 being official.

siggy2guitar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
theres actually a tool that copys gamecube saves and installs them

installer: http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Gamecube_Saver
copier: http://wiibrew.org/wiki/NuGaSa

NOTHING is impossible any more
smile.gif

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Nakura said:
SmileMan said:

Thanks, SmileMan.

Try Target, not in the main Gamecube section but on one of the side aisle's. I found about 300 gamecube memory cards for about $6 each, they're not the official brand but meh. I would have got one if I didn't have like 4 memory cards already, 3 being official.

Do you bother checking where the user is from before giving a standard answer?

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
fly_us said:
No way now.. If you can find in local shop then buy GC memory online, Dealextreme sell some 3rd party less than 10 bucks plus free world wide shipping
I got one from DealExtreme. It was dirt cheap, smaller than the usual third party ones and it has 128 MB memory!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-