GC on USB Loader GX

kalle67

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, I apologize for my English, I would like to ask one thing, USB Loader GX, it does not show me the GC games, I have created a Games folder on my external hard drive, I have already checked and all IOS are updated and also USB Loader GX is the latest version, do you have any advice for me?

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Make sure you have Nintendont saved on your device, also make sure paths are set correctly in gx's settings, and Nintendont is selected as the GC loader. Also make sure you're running the latest version or gx from @blackb0x 's signature, and make sure Nintendont is up to date as well

Also gx has a setting to show wii games, content from real nand emunand, gx games, etc. Make sure GC games are checkmarked

If none of this solves your issue, post a syscheck please
https://gbatemp.net/threads/posting-a-system-check.300279/

JasonH

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure you have Nintendont saved on your device, also make sure paths are set correctly in gx's settings, and Nintendont is selected as the GC loader. Also make sure you're running the latest version or gx from @blackb0x 's signature, and make sure Nintendont is up to date as well

Also gx has a setting to show wii games, content from real nand emunand, gx games, etc. Make sure GC games are checkmarked

If none of this solves your issue, post a syscheck please
https://gbatemp.net/threads/posting-a-system-check.300279/
Its been awhile, but i recall not having the correct Forwarder would cause issues with usbloadergx.
Also if your hard drive is formatted to a Logical drive instead of Primary drive it will cause gamecube games not to load but wii games will. I cant count how many times ive forgotten that part and something so simple would cause everything to fail even though i knew i had everything correct with the wii.

Last edited by JasonH,

JasonH

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I apologize for my English, I would like to ask one thing, USB Loader GX, it does not show me the GC games, I have created a Games folder on my external hard drive, I have already checked and all IOS are updated and also USB Loader GX is the latest version, do you have any advice for me?

Google and Download "EaseUS Partition Master" on a PC
Connect your Drive to the PC Check if your Drive is either Logical or Primary.
It should be on Primary
If NOT
Right Click on the Drive
Select "Convert to Primary"
Do not be afraid as it will not erase your data.
Just do NOT click format.
After you click "Convert to Primary"
At the top left hand of the screen there is a button that says "execute 1 operation"
Click that and it should convert it.
After its done connect your drive to the wii and see if it works.

Also make sure you have the correct forwarder Wad installed for UsbLoaderGx on the wii.
https://sourceforge.net/projects/usbloadergx/files/Releases/Forwarders/USB Loader GX-UNEO_Forwarder_5_1_AHBPROT.wad/download

kalle67

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks guys i did everything you tell me but it doesn't work, i loaded Wiiflow lite and see all GC games. Thanks again for your patience.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    There is zero instacart delivery to here. No door dash. No Uber. Notta. Its a small farming community
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    eagerly awaiting 4x 8TB HDDs to get delivered today
    So I drive the 30 miles there, spend $100-$150 on groceries, and drive back home. Still saved $$$ after gas over shopping locally.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You'd think you could make deals with local farmers
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I could make a killing there doing instcart there :D @RedColoredStars
    It makes the trip even more worth it if I'm out of my medication and need to stop by the medical dispensary. I try to line the two up to avoid extra trips.
    +1
    @AncientBoi, Except the town is pretty MAGA infested. People still flying TRUMP 2016 flags all over. They didnt get the memo the year changed since then. lol.
    +1
    They passed a city ordinance last month. No smoking cannabis in public. Not even eating gummies. $300 fine and misdemeanor charge if caught. People can walk down the street smoking cigs and tossing the butts all over, but God forbit someone take a couple puffs of their medication.
    +1
    First off, it's recreationally legal here. Secondly, I have a prescription from my doctor and approved by the state. But still a fucking criminal.
    +1
    Like at bars. Cant sit outside even in the smoking section and take a few puffs. Yet I have to breath the cig smoke from 20 people chain smoking all night in every direction around me.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly I feel like Trump is going to crush Biden just because of the trial
    They cite
    public health and safety concerns" LMAO!!! Yet they do nothing about the poison drinking water quality.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The look at how they treated me card is powerful within dumb voters
    A Trump win is certainly a possibility. If he's reelected, 4 more years then no one has to worry about him being president ever again. I survived last time, I'll survive it if there's a next time. Don't know how anyone could vote for the guy, but I'm also not anyone else but me.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly things were cheaper with Trump but that's tounge and cheek could be exactly the same outcome if he won reelection
    All of the fake "Christians" vote for him even though he's broken like 8 of the 10 commandments... that we know of. Maybe all 10. LOL
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A president is just a public figure within America
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    South park put it will there's always a bite between a turd sandwhich or a giant douce
    +1
    I like when he says stuff like "They are preventing me from talking!!!" Wait. What? You mean the person that is literally talking right now.. is being prevented from talking? LOL! Gag order also does not apply to taking the stand. He's free to say whatever he'd like. lolol
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    holy fuck this discsussion sucks, where are my sisters
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well if it sucks stop blowing turd sandwhich
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @NinStar, convince your parents to make a sister for you
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    parents? what parents?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People who screwed each other to make you