GC on USB Loader GX

kalle67

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, I apologize for my English, I would like to ask one thing, USB Loader GX, it does not show me the GC games, I have created a Games folder on my external hard drive, I have already checked and all IOS are updated and also USB Loader GX is the latest version, do you have any advice for me?

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Make sure you have Nintendont saved on your device, also make sure paths are set correctly in gx's settings, and Nintendont is selected as the GC loader. Also make sure you're running the latest version or gx from @blackb0x 's signature, and make sure Nintendont is up to date as well

Also gx has a setting to show wii games, content from real nand emunand, gx games, etc. Make sure GC games are checkmarked

If none of this solves your issue, post a syscheck please
https://gbatemp.net/threads/posting-a-system-check.300279/

JasonH

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure you have Nintendont saved on your device, also make sure paths are set correctly in gx's settings, and Nintendont is selected as the GC loader. Also make sure you're running the latest version or gx from @blackb0x 's signature, and make sure Nintendont is up to date as well

Also gx has a setting to show wii games, content from real nand emunand, gx games, etc. Make sure GC games are checkmarked

If none of this solves your issue, post a syscheck please
https://gbatemp.net/threads/posting-a-system-check.300279/
Its been awhile, but i recall not having the correct Forwarder would cause issues with usbloadergx.
Also if your hard drive is formatted to a Logical drive instead of Primary drive it will cause gamecube games not to load but wii games will. I cant count how many times ive forgotten that part and something so simple would cause everything to fail even though i knew i had everything correct with the wii.

Last edited by JasonH,

JasonH

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I apologize for my English, I would like to ask one thing, USB Loader GX, it does not show me the GC games, I have created a Games folder on my external hard drive, I have already checked and all IOS are updated and also USB Loader GX is the latest version, do you have any advice for me?

Google and Download "EaseUS Partition Master" on a PC
Connect your Drive to the PC Check if your Drive is either Logical or Primary.
It should be on Primary
If NOT
Right Click on the Drive
Select "Convert to Primary"
Do not be afraid as it will not erase your data.
Just do NOT click format.
After you click "Convert to Primary"
At the top left hand of the screen there is a button that says "execute 1 operation"
Click that and it should convert it.
After its done connect your drive to the wii and see if it works.

Also make sure you have the correct forwarder Wad installed for UsbLoaderGx on the wii.
https://sourceforge.net/projects/usbloadergx/files/Releases/Forwarders/USB Loader GX-UNEO_Forwarder_5_1_AHBPROT.wad/download

kalle67

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks guys i did everything you tell me but it doesn't work, i loaded Wiiflow lite and see all GC games. Thanks again for your patience.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup