Poland

DO4GqHr.jpg

TaeWongNew

TaeWong 2: The Revenge
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
The thread is deleted by requestthat wants to edit the typeface used for ZOE: The Fist of Mars. It has to be an not-good TaeWong. So, delete the bad-user reply on this thread!

Reactions: chavosaur

EZ-Megaman

Likeanator
Trophies
XP
Country
HEHEHEHEHEHE
Oh and, foots and feet are the same thing
Uh... foots isn't a valid plural. It's like calling millennia millenniums or calling sheep sheeps. Or saying that mice are mouses.
I'm sure you'll find that I am a rather tolerant person.
Also, what's with everyone not spelling fixed properly? Did someone orchestrate a plan to make my eyes bleed?

Lemmy Koopa

M3 Perfect fanboy
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Uh... foots isn't a valid plural. It's like calling millennia millenniums or calling sheep sheeps. Or saying that mice are mouses.
Also, what's with everyone not spelling fixed properly? Did someone orchestrate a plan to make my eyes bleed?

It's a pseudo-intellectual display. People think it'll make them look more intelligent than the person they're trying to correct. If you were really smart, you'd realize people make mistakes, so typos and all are bound to show up once in a while when you're typing quickly.

Correct grammar isn't going to insure you rocket scientist status.

Reactions: Black-Ice

EZ-Megaman

Likeanator
Trophies
XP
Country
It's a pseudo-intellectual display. People think it'll make them look more intelligent than the person they're trying to correct. If you were really smart, you'd realize people make mistakes, so typos and all are bound to show up once in a while when you're typing quickly.

Correct grammar isn't going to insure you rocket scientist status.
Just a note here: I'm not trying to act conceited or anything. Everyone here, including myself, is equal as far as I'm concerned. It's kinda weird that I'm posting this in a thread intended for a group of people that act superior, though, haha.

He just takes grammer seriously!
Not sure if you spelt grammar incorrectly intentional. xD
I appreciate you standing up for me, though. Thanks. ^_^

Lemmy Koopa

M3 Perfect fanboy
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Just a note here: I'm not trying to act conceited or anything. Everyone here, including myself, is equal as far as I'm concerned. It's kinda weird that I'm posting this in a thread intended for a group of people that act superior, though, haha.

Not sure if you spelt grammar incorrectly intentional. xD
I appreciate you standing up for me, though. Thanks. ^_^

Oh I know. No need to worry, bud. I was just making some grand statement to tell everyone how pointless it is to be like "*INSERTWORDHERE, YOU DOLT!".

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You didn't capitalize the "I" in "I'm".
Idiot.
But it still can be used.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I swear, you could, like... abort at least 3 pages from this thread right now and nobody would ever mind.

Keep it real lads, we need to bounce back to what really matters here.

EZ-Megaman

Likeanator
Trophies
XP
Country
I swear, you could, like... abort at least 3 pages from this thread right now and nobody would ever mind.

Keep it real lads, we need to bounce back to what really matters here.
Wouldn't you basically be able to keep only the first page and the thread would have the same value? Since, you know, all the good things are updated and stored in the first post. Nobody really cares about the build-up towards getting the links.

Reactions: chavosaur

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Right, let's solve this once and for all...

foot (ft)
n. pl. feet (ft)
1. The lower extremity of the vertebrate leg that is in direct contact with the ground in standing or walking.
2. A structure used for locomotion or attachment in an invertebrate animal, such as the muscular organ extending from the ventral side of a mollusk.
3. Something suggestive of a foot in position or function, especially:
a. The lowest part; the bottom: the foot of a mountain; the foot of a page.​
b. The end opposite the head, top, or front: the foot of a bed; the foot of a parade.​
c. The termination of the leg of a piece of furniture, especially when shaped or modeled.​
d. The part of a sewing machine that holds down and guides the cloth.​
e. Nautical The lower edge of a sail.​
f. Printing The part of a type body that forms the sides of the groove at the base.​
g. Botany The base of the sporophyte in mosses and liverworts.​
4. The inferior part or rank: at the foot of the class.
5. The part of a stocking or high-topped boot that encloses the foot.
a. A manner of moving; a step: walks with a light foot.​
b. Speed or momentum, as in a race: "the only other Democrats who've demonstrated any foot till now" (Michael Kramer).​
7. (used with a pl. verb) Foot soldiers; infantry.
8. A unit of poetic meter consisting of stressed and unstressed syllables in any of various set combinations. For example, an iambic foot has an unstressed followed by a stressed syllable.
9. Abbr. ft. or ft A unit of length in the U.S. Customary and British Imperial systems equal to 12 inches (0.3048 meter). See Table at measurement.
10. foots Sediment that forms during the refining of oil and other liquids; dregs.

In conclusion, there is a noun "foots", it just means something entirely different than what he had in mind.
Wouldn't you basically be able to keep only the first page and the thread would have the same value? Since, you know, all the good things are updated and stored in the first post. Nobody really cares about the build-up towards getting the links.
Casual funny conversation is welcome - whatever's on the majority of the last 3 pages isn't. :P

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
At least 34, if not more. And nothing of value would be lost.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • NinStar
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @rqkaiju2 happy early birthday, my brother's birthday is in a couple days too +1