Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
package.png
GBAtemp Tempmas Mini-Comp #2
Grab Your Camera...and Your Pets!

Yesterday's Competition Winner: pancake_wallet! Congratulations, your entry was fantastic! pancake_wallet won a Nintendo DS Screen Protector (we know, that's a cheap one but it'll get better every day!). You will be contacted by a member of the staff soon to claim your prize. We will shortly be compiling a list of entries for everyone to see -- thank you everyone, there were some great ones! Also, please note that even though pancake_wallet won this competition, s/he is still eligible for all the other ones.

puppychristmas.png
Well, Tempers, today we announce the second of the Daily Tempmas Mini-Competitions that GBAtemp will be having throughout the month! If you didn't see the announcement about the mini-competition, kindly click here. Yesterdays competition came up with great results! We're sure you'll love today's competition...

c8.gif
Today's competition
Today we will be asking that you take a photo of your pet in some sort of Christmas holiday manner. For example, take a picture of your dog wearing reindeer antlers or in a Santa hat! Feel free to add extra details and such to the image - however you're not going to be judged on your Photoshop skills. Grab your camera, dress up your pet in the funniest or cutest way possible and take a picture! Remember to be creative, and incorporating GBAtemp in the photo somewhere wouldn't be such a bad idea! And we will only be accepting authentic new pictures, so no Googling or anything. Good luck!

icon14.gif
How to enter?
Please follow these instructions very carefully! We will not be accepting your entry if you fail to comply with all the instructions.
To enter, simply send an email to [email protected] with your entry attached to the e-mail. I repeat: no external links in the email, the file needs to be attached for obvious reasons. You may also post your entry on the forums if you so wish, but remember to send the e-mail too otherwise you won't be entered in the contest!

tempmaspackage.png
Winners & prizes
We will reveal the winner and the prize for this competition tomorrow, when the next competition is announced! Remember that prizes will be getting better and better at each competition, and that we will have a special contest on Christmas Eve! You have until tomorrow, 8:00pm GMT to enter this competition! Again, if photography isn't your cup of tea, please do not worry as we will be having a different theme every day! Good luck everyone!

smile.gif
Special Thanks
We would like to thank all the staff members that have been involved in the event organization so far, without forgetting our generous partner shops!

YallStore.com · KickGaming.com · IShopVideoGame · DealWoot
Remember that the best way you can support GBAtemp is to buy from our partner websites!
(IShopVideoGame was formerly known as GameYeeeah)

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
* Just to add, using a friend or a neighbour's pet is fine too... a stray will do if you're that desperate (duh)

spiritos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
pancake_wallet: congrats! a really cool entry, loved it! too bad cannot enter this one...don't have a pet
frown.gif

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Crap I couldn't find time to finish my entry for yesterdays contest...oh well. This one's gonna be fun!
I've got a brand spankin' new digital camera and a house full of 6 cats and 2 dogs to pick from XD

Maybe my cat Loki....he's probably the only one who would sit still long enough for me to do something like this haha *goes off with camera*

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
dice said:
* Just to add, using a friend or a neighbour's pet is fine too... a stray will do if you're that desperate (duh)
Oh dead animals are fine too! So now folks, show off your very own Zombie dog Santas!

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Curley5959 said:
Yeah, what the hell.. I might have a shot tonight...

So we can add stuff using photoshop??
Do you even read original posts?!
laugh.gif

QUOTEToday we will be asking that you take a photo of your pet in some sort of Christmas holiday manner. For example, take a picture of your dog wearing reindeer antlers or in a Santa hat! Feel free to add extra details and such to the image - however you're not going to be judged on your Photoshop skills. Grab your camera, dress up your pet in the funniest or cutest way possible and take a picture! Remember to be creative, and incorporating GBAtemp in the photo somewhere wouldn't be such a bad idea! And we will only be accepting authentic new pictures, so no Googling or anything. Good luck!

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay, Cat® can be pissed at me tonight when i dress her up. Last year, Wife® did and i mocked both of em (Wife® and Cat®). Now i'll do it, and Wife® can yell HYPOCRISY!! as she does. (ps Wife® is actually a Member Of The Court from the 1800's. She has a powdered wig, and all) >_>

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WildWon said:
Yay, Cat® can be pissed at me tonight when i dress her up. Last year, Wife® did and i mocked both of em (Wife® and Cat®). Now i'll do it, and Wife® can yell HYPOCRISY!! as she does. (ps Wife® is actually a Member Of The Court from the 1800's. She has a powdered wig, and all) >_>
Just don't tell her you're doing it for an online competition -- she'll laugh at you even more
tongue.gif

Man, I'd so dress up my fat cat but I have nothing Christmas-y.
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte