Foie

That one guy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Haha, sorry PK. It is really easy to miss stuff on my phone, and I don't have computer access right now.

But yeah, good luck! I'll add you right now so we donbt have to wait before the match.

Raganook

Raganook
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ViewtifulV said:
theman69 and i lost to yonex and mphil 0-2.
doubles w/friendly fire is harder than it seems
frown.gif

I need team names
tongue.gif
I have no idea idea who is on what team. That goes for everyone!

QUOTE(legendofninny @ Mar 26 2008, 09:17 AM) raganook is it possible you can post a bracet.

The program I used before I deleted, and now I can't find it anywhere, which omega-sucks. So I'm now doing it by hand, which means I would have to scan the brackets, which would look miserable. Plus the bracket is HUGE (3 sheets of paper
tongue.gif
), so it's hard to look at. If I get some free time, I will do my best, but it won't be filled-in constantly like last tournament, you would have to keep track yourself.

As for the surge of people going "kWEUHFIOET()#R can't get ahold of partner", thats what contact day was all about, to avoid this. Do your BEST to get the match done by the deadline. If I don't see a result, I will have to sift through pages of forum to see who was the active and who was the passive one. You don't want to make me do this, as it is even more work. I ONLY TOSS A COIN AS A LAST RESULT. Don't worry about the coin! Remember that this is about having fun, and I am doing my best for you all, so don't worry!
tongue.gif

--JoCa--

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Raganook said:
As for the surge of people going "kWEUHFIOET()#R can't get ahold of partner", thats what contact day was all about, to avoid this. Do your BEST to get the match done by the deadline. If I don't see a result, I will have to sift through pages of forum to see who was the active and who was the passive one. You don't want to make me do this, as it is even more work. I ONLY TOSS A COIN AS A LAST RESULT. Don't worry about the coin! Remember that this is about having fun, and I am doing my best for you all, so don't worry!
tongue.gif

Poor raganook
tongue.gif
I think people are scared of being eliminated because they don't post (looking at myself right now)... anyway, I think that some kind of evens or odds is better than the coin method, so nobody can say it's partial of you, right?? anyway, it's just a suggestion

Supah Eirian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The forums are finally up! GamerzInc. We need to play!!! I've had you registered and have been playing even though the forums are down. PM me a time tomorrow after 5:30pm PST, I think that would be 7:30 for you. I think we should just play at 5:30 PST or 7:30 CST, those are the same, right?

I get off of work tomorrow at five, so I hope this will do. We should've played yesterday
smile.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PM me with your preferred time and I will get back to you ASAP, I get email updates on my phone whenever I get a PM.
As we stand, your FC still says awaiting registration?!?

I know it may be hard to schedule a time since I work during the day, but let's do this...

omegakyogre

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WOW, I am so lucky I got a bye-- I would've been eliminated due to lack of being here (I forgot all about this tourney!), probably!

Anyway, I look forward to Round 2. See you guys there.

Foie

That one guy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey PK, is there a chance we could do the match two hours earlier? I might be going up snowboarding tomorrow, so I'll be gone for several hours if I go (from 3pm to 10pm or so your time). Would 2pm work? And if that doesn't work out, would later at night be ok?

pk!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Foie said:
Hey PK, is there a chance we could do the match two hours earlier? I might be going up snowboarding tomorrow, so I'll be gone for several hours if I go (from 3pm to 10pm or so your time). Would 2pm work? And if that doesn't work out, would later at night be ok?

I don' know if I 'll stay in my house in this moment.
If possible to be in my house at 2 PM (mine), no problem to play in this hour ^^

zeckyD

Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
Mic do you really got the net in your house ? In three days you can only send two messages. Are you affraid or do you hope to win with the coin thing ?
It's not the practice time it's brawl time. You make me loose three days keeping refreshing my inbox in GBATemp. Thanks dude but next time don't even register in a tournament if you're not able to follow the rules.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay