Misc GBATemp SSBB Tournament =2=

Warren_303

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
APB and I will brawl on Thurs. at 4:00 Pacific Time if everything goes according to plan.

WKG vs. APB
Thursday - 4:00 PST

Brawlin time!
grog.gif

--JoCa--

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Kr()n!c said:
swatgaga said:
Just added RMR on msn right now... waiting for reply

Added gaga on msn, sent him a message telling him to email me with his available times. waiting for an answer.

I can attest to that... My brother's asleep now but I have already apointed a match time for him

EDIT 1:And I've made contact w/ my opponent too

EDIT 2:I can't play seriously right now (no means to play w/ GC controllers) so I'm warming up w/ my wiimote, so next match does NOT count, okay
wink.gif

Raganook

Raganook
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
legendofninny said:
Raganook said:
2) If both people with 72 hours + contact day can't find ANY alloted time, at all, to compete in a match (which seems unlikely, and never happened last tournament), then I will flip a coin to decide the winner. That might sound lame, but last tournament things got insane when I gave extensions, and it was simply too much to keep track of.

to much to keep track of?
this seems WAY to much to keep track of. 30 single matches and doubles too looks like to much to me. Thats like 4 times more as last tourny.
I realy appreciate you keeping track of everything.

Well thanks
tongue.gif
. This is much more complex then last tournament too, and theres a hella more posts to sift through. We have half the hits of the last posts, and its only day ONE of the tournament oO.

*gasp* *cough* *hack*

Ok! All caught up oO.

You guys were excited! You have until Thursday, so if you weren't able to do yours today, thats cool; its only contact day oO. Just know that even if you do your round 1 matches, round 2 won't start until the END of round 1.

Raganook

Raganook
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am simultaneously seeding the loser bracket, just so you guys know, but unlike last tournament, I've decided I will NOT post future rounds in advance. This tournament will run neatly and organized, with us all starting and finishing on the same days. This is to allow you all to schedule efficiently.

Doing this by hand blows a big one, so don't worry if I don't update right away; I need to make sure I have time to do it. Rest assured, every day, there will be at least one update.

--JoCa--

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
HEY HASS! you play nice w/ your Ike... but I'm already used to my brother pwn ing me so it's kinda easier for me to fight against them... can't wait to fight u on the tourney, so u fight me seriously

EDIT: and I won against you and M!L!! I'm so happy right now ^^

Raganook

Raganook
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
zajoao said:
HEY HASS! you play nice w/ your Ike... but I'm already used to my brother pwn ing me so it's kinda easier for me to fight against them... can't wait to fight u on the tourney, so u fight me seriously

Bottle up your luck in a jar, and save it for when you fight them for real
tongue.gif

--JoCa--

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yep, I know... my brother says the same thing to me...
(flashback) "Why does the smashball always break when YOU hit it?"
"Why does my final smashes always miss you?"
"How come only you get Lyn?"
(end of flashback)

But my luck only lasts for items... I think

Oh, and I'd like to thank the lag, who helped me through the match, and the items that spawned near me...

pk!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Foie said:
I sent PK an email, so let's hope he responds. (I have faith)

We have a difference of 4 hours (your GMT is -7, mine is -3)

What time you can play? 6 PM is good for you?

stix2k4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Foie, we are playing your team in round 1 of the doubles tourney....i dont have a way to reach you so leave a message on here so we can arrange a time aim me on tunde2k2 thanks....Raganook, his partner "Emil" is not on the vet or newcomer list does that mean he did not register in time because I dont see his contact info...nor do i see a way to reach FOIE except if he looks at this board

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
zajoao said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! Dude cmon are you serious, you won against M!L and Hass? Your making it sound like it was you vs both of us.

Oh and about beating me? I don't recall losing to you unless i played you in a 3 man brawl
wink.gif
so keep tryin dude. lol.

PS: Hass said thanks for the compliment
wink.gif

Raganook

Raganook
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
stix2k4 said:
Foie, we are playing your team in round 1 of the doubles tourney....i dont have a way to reach you so leave a message on here so we can arrange a time aim me on tunde2k2 thanks....Raganook, his partner "Emil" is not on the vet or newcomer list does that mean he did not register in time because I dont see his contact info...nor do i see a way to reach FOIE except if he looks at this board

Emil (Nintenterd) - 4854-6159-7346 - [email protected] - EST

he was on the list
tongue.gif

Foie - 4425-1167-3963 - GBATemp PM - PST

Also on the list. Foie likes to be PM'd, Emil likes to be hotmailed. There you have it
tongue.gif

Use "CTR+F" next time ^^

mphil145

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! Dude cmon are you serious, you won against M!L and Hass? Your making it sound like it was you vs both of us.

Oh and about beating me? I don't recall losing to you unless i played you in a 3 man brawl so keep tryin dude. lol.

Look at the former gbatemp champion defending his crown to the very end lol

Oh and some of you people on here who say they can be only contacted by personal message to set up a fight that is going be kinda difficult when there are 3 other ppl involved for team battle. Really how hard can it be for you to get any instant messenger program like aim yahoo or msn, it would just make things alot easier.

Raganook

Raganook
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mphil145 said:
QUOTE said:
Look at the former gbatemp champion defending his crown to the very end lol

I think you mean "Current".

And I agree on the messaging thing...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...