Misc GBATemp SSBB Tournament =2=

chalupa

Trophies
Website
nandatoe.tk
XP
Country
United States
alright I'm going for singles and doubles (with Darr)

team name: Taco
Friend Code: 5198 2103 8733
time: gmt -5 (Florida)
you can email or PM me whenever. I'm also usually on Yahoo at [email protected]

Glad to join := )

Darr is also doing singles (same friend code)

Raganook

Raganook
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
apb407 said:
Oh crap i hope i can still enter....

I might get my friend to be my partner if thats the case ill post a new message.

You are entered. Your friend has exactly 1 hour and 38 minutes to post all required information, or its a no go.

Fat D said:
woody0 asked me to be his teammate, so drop the random for me.

Done.

pk! said:
My team name is team WTF.

Plz send me a Brazilian partner in "Random Partner" because my first thinked partner has dropped out...

I can't give you your team name, because you don't have a team
tongue.gif
. Random partners are just that; Random. I have absolutely no clue what region they will be from.

QUOTE(1337Nemo @ Mar 24 2008, 01:35 AM) dunno if i am still in time, but i saw this thread just now..

You sure are. Welcome aboard.

QUOTE(chalupa @ Mar 24 2008, 03:59 AM)
alright I'm going for singles and doubles (with Darr)

Darr is also doing singles (same friend code)

You are registered for singles. You are not registered for doubles. As is clearly on the first post, Darr needs to register himself, and Darr cannot play Singles with the same friend code. You have about an hour and 20 minutes to get him on and posted, or he's not playing. If you would like to do Doubles Random in that case, you have to post within that same time frame.

Raganook

Raganook
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
MiCC176 said:
Team Name: Str888 GuLLy

Str888 or DWAI? Tell me within an hour 20, or forever hold your peace.

QUOTE(woody0 @ Mar 23 2008, 11:48 PM) EDIT: ok we have a name, its "The Trecherous Two"

I spelled "Treacherous" correctly, if you did the misspelling on purpose, tell me and I'll change it back.

The time of this post is 10:30PM, PST. I'm going to bed, and tomorrow I will have brackets up. Any posts concerning registration will be IGNORED after 11:59pm. I'm very serious. 12:00am, and I'm ignoring it. The rules have been plain as day on the front page since day 1, and I can't hold up the tournament for the rest of us who read the front page. Good night everyone - and good luck!

Edit: There are now 60 tournament entries. 64 would make a full bracket, so if we get a sudden influx of registrations in this next hour, I'm cutting it off at the next 4 people. Priority will NOT be given to those who have registered already, but incorrectly.

--JoCa--

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hm... I wonder about the random partner's team names
evil.gif

Raganook said he would create a name himself for those who still didn't have one and many ppl got scared... I realy want to see them now
evil.gif

On page 7 I stated 30 singles entries and then, 6 pages later, we already have 60 entries... WOHOO
(I'm just too lazy to press the "quote" button)

BTW... HAK, I figured out why I was so laggy last match... I am correcting the problem right now
tongue.gif

swatgaga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I was thinking the same thing... something like this:

"Team AnakirAndJayceeAsOneTeamCompetingInTheGBATempTournamentNumberTwo.Yay."
but not w/ the agreement of the partners, of course
tongue.gif

Raganook

Raganook
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rest assured, my names are terribly uncreative...

I have a bit of bad news. This morning, when I went to re-download the free tournament generator program I used last time, I seem to have instead downloaded "Mal/DownLdr-O" and "Troj/Virtum-Gen". No download links are working, and images aren't displaying in websites. Currently attempting a fix, if it doesn't work, I'm going to reformat. Everything will still be up today.

Super, it found nothing. I need to backup and reformat, so I'll be back after that
wink.gif

Edit: 6 minutes until all my files are backed up. I sort of needed to reformat anyways, so meh. Sorry for the delay everyone.

zeckyD

Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
Forgive my ignorance (i read the instructions but my english isn't terrible ) but how do we now who is our opponent. Do we choose and contact who we want or else. The tournament start today ? Thanks

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
Lol basically im pretty sure raganook is sorting all that stuff out now, he had a few problems and hes sorting them out first before he creates the tournament brackets.

You will know who you are fighting soon. Zecky you dont choose. Jus keep checking the front page, it will let you know who you are battling.
happy.gif

PS: Raganook you are the man!

Kurdo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Mirato may i please have your friendcode because i really want to see how bad your going to kick my ass ^.^

Raganook

Raganook
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OK - format complete. Downloading the tournament bracket generator, hopefully WITHOUT viruses this time...

Edit 1: you will know your opponent because once I have the program, i will generate the brackets. You just gotta give me a few due to this unfortunate turn of events. AND I forgot to backup my F()#%()*#ing outlook file, which REALLY, REALLY sucks.

Edit 2: Beginning data entry for bracket generation...

Edit 3: Ok, damn it. I am trying to find Tourney Master 2 (I only have a key to #2). Their website now only has #3 up, which is frustrating. I downloaded a different program, no avail. As soon as I find a link that works, we are all set...

Edit 4: Ok...If I can't find it within 15 minutes, I'm going to have to do this entire tournament by hand. Wish I hadn't deleted all the tournament stuff after the last tourny...

Raganook

Raganook
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
knucklesroxs said:

Thanks, but its just re-directed to the home page of V3, like the rest of 'em...

Im trying to find an alternative.

This is going to be an obscene amount of work but: I'm going to start creating the brackets, by hand. Will be up soon.

Edit: Current status: Installing Word so I can create the brackets by hand

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://overclock3d.net/news/cases_cooling/cooler-master-had-multi-coloured-ai-cryofuze-5-thermal...