OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I mean seriously! They're all clickbaits! Only to get more visibility over internet! You all post garbage to grab the biggest audience so you get your sweet sweet advertizing revenues. It has to to stop! Stop posting reviews, stop posting hacking news, stop everything! Close the whole site, its content is full of clickbaits! Just look at these thread titles, all clearly written so they expect me to read them and post a comment!

It's time to stop guys! Internet doesn't need more clickbaits! Let buzzfeed alone!

This thread was a clickbait, only to parody how some of our members think. By the way, keep it up guys! Screw the idiots who don't seem to know how to internet and assume anything unique (aka an opinion) is a clickbait ;)

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Well crap.

Guess this is the end for me. You caught me. throws off mask

I HAVE BEEN A BUZZFEED WRITER IN DISGUISE THE WHOLE TIME. TOP 10 REASONS YOU'LL NEVER STOP CLICKBAIT. CLICK NOW TO FIND OUT.

Tempers HATE her! 5 tips on how to keep the trends going: click here to see the shocking results.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This thread was a clickbait, only to parody how some of our members think. By the way, keep it up guys! Screw the idiots who don't seem to know how to internet and assume anything unique (aka an opinion) is a clickbait ;)
There is a line of thought that says never apologise for anything.
This goes double for something before it has actually happened.

Reactions: VinsCool

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
image.jpeg

I love you Daddy Trump <3

Reactions: VinsCool and Chary

Site & Scene News